29 Year Old Female Rhinoplasty

Hi my name is Ema (with 1M) In March 2016 I...

Hi my name is Ema (with 1M)

In March 2016 I decided to get a Rhinoplasty procedure, which I have wanted for years as I have always been very self conscious of my nose. After a lot of research and seeing a couple of plastic surgeons, I went for a consultation with Dr Pedram Imani at his consulting rooms in Claremont Western Australia. Upon arrival I found the girls at reception to be very friendly and helpful, when I met Dr Imani I was very nervous, as having rhinoplasty is a major decision for me to make and I needed to feel extremely confident with the doctor I chose, I found Dr Imani to be very friendly and professional, he put me at ease straight away and I felt I could trust him.Dr Imani examined my nose and showed me before and after photos of rhinoplasty procedures he had performed and he also took photos of my nose before I had the procedure done, Dr Imani was very informative about the procedure and I went home feeling happy and confident in my decision to have Dr Imani perform my Rhinoplasty, after about 1 month I had the rhinoplasty done at a private hospital in Claremont, Dr Imani came to see me before the procedure, which I found comforting and reassuring. After the procedure I had the after effects Dr Imani had told me about, so I knew what to expect.Its now been 6 months since I had my rhinoplasty, and I couldn't be more delighted, I love my new nose so much and I'm not self conscious of my nose anymore, which is a fantastic feeling.I remember Dr Imani telling me he would make me look prettier and too my delight that is what everyone has been saying to me, so thankyou so much Dr Imani for doing a fantastic job. Your's Thankfully P.S I will adding more photos in another 6 months as my nose is still swollen and healing.