Disaster Rhinoplasty Dr Imani Perth - Claremont, AU

From the moment I met Dr Imani he was always in...

From the moment I met Dr Imani he was always in such a rush, I felt he did not listen to me. I should have walked away but he made it seem like he knew exactly what he was doing. I told him I just wanted my bulbous tip refined/pointy and nothing else to be modified. I made a special point of saying I loved my bridge. My original nose was long and ethnic. I particularly like certain aspects of it especially my high well defined thin bridge/dorsum that I never asked for him to shave down.

Dr Imani shaved off 5mm off my tip and completely changed my bridge projection. I have no bridge anymore. He has over resected it. I never wanted my length reduced. He shortened my nose which I did not ask for.

When showing me photos before surgery, he tried to assure me that is what I wanted. He refused to respond to any of my concerns and instead shows me a piece of paper that he got me to sign of the initial consult which has NO information on what he was going to do. Half my nose is gone and I am no longer photogenic. My tip is so round and my bridge (which I loved the most) has caved in/over resected.

When I expressed my concerns he got extremely defensive and said: "I never wanted to do your surgery." Then why did he? For the money? And now I am meant to live like this?

He has tried to tell me it is all in my head. Now that my money has been taken, that is all that matters. I have been contacted by others via this website who feel the same. I feel plastic surgery is exploiting young people who just want a minor improvement but don't realise what it actually means. The lack of information and not enough pre-op appointments is appalling.

He did not mention my height would completely change and that there was no way to make my tip pointier. It is now flat and I feel my heritage and ethnicity is gone. My side view is so small, completely different. I loved most of my nose prior to surgery.

I never asked for a shorter nose, I never asked for the bones to be touched. I never knew the bones would be touched. I am very sad as to how he has made it out like it is not a big deal. I really recommend that surgeons spend more time with their patients, especially younger ones who don't need that much changed.

It is not in my head as he has stated as the photos speak for themselves. I do not recommend Dr Imani for any rhinoplasty and advise people to run as the after care of this clinic is also extremely poor also.
Perth Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Imani has totally botched my ethnic nose and did things I did not ask for. He never discussed the full extent of what he would do. The initial pre-op appointment was so rushed. I only asked for my tip to be refined slightly, made more pointy. Instead he over resected my dorsum and shaved off 5 mm off my tip so that my nose looks wide and my nose is much shorter. I have lost the beautiful refined bridge I had before and my nose is no longer long. He shaved off 5mm off my tip and completely changed my bridge projection. I have no bridge anymore. I never wanted my length reduced. my nose is shortened and I feel so helpless