Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck, I Love the New Me. Thank You Dr. Sattler! - Clackamas, OR

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm so pleased with my results. Before my breast...

I'm so pleased with my results. Before my breast reduction surgery I was an overflowing DD cup and had lost all volume in my breasts. They made me feel like I was not normal which made me very self conscious. Now Im a perky full B cup and love it! Along with my breast reduction I had a tummy tuck. Having three C sections years ago I was left with saggy skin(ALOT)that wouldn't go away. Dr. Sattler gave me the flattest tummy I have ever had, all that saggy skin is gone. I now have confidence in myself,and I now feel normal. I can finally wear the styles of clothes I have always wanted. FYI my breast reduction was medically necessary and covered by my insurance, my tummy tuck cost me $6,000 and is worth every penny!

Dr. Sattler is AMAZING! He is very caring and easy to talk with.He is very informing about the procedures and answered all my questions.