36 Years Old, 5'9 Height, 2 Kids - Dominican Republic, DO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The best surgeon, HANDS DOWN!! As soon as you meet...

The best surgeon, HANDS DOWN!! As soon as you meet Dr. Peña, you feel the care and trust that he transmits you. My experience was wonderful. Not traumatic at all!! I'm highly satisfied with everything. The whole staff at the clinic was very professional and caring. Super clean and comfortable. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Day 4

My boobies looking awesome! Went for my follow up today. Dr. Peña said everything looks great. My recovery has been amazing. No pain. No náuseas. Very happy!

Day 7

Loving how my Boobies are looking. Still swollen, but I am in no rush. Hahahaha.

Day 15

Update on how my Boobies are looking. I continue to recover great. Went for my follow up and Doctor shows satisfaction with his work. Took this pictures with a bikini top to post here. DR. PEÑA ROCKS!!

One month after!!!

This pictures speak for it self.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Peña is so passionate for his job! He is so caring and gives you that trust you need to go on with any procedure. I felt so safe in his hands. And the results are amazing! Got gorgeous new, perky boobies!!