Open Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation. Sydney, AU

I have never really liked my face in profile...

I have never really liked my face in profile thanks to a prominent nasal hump and a hooked/downward-facing tip as well as a small, receded chin. I underwent rhinoplasty and chin augmentation (with a silicon implant) with Dr Phoon 3 months ago and am so, extremely happy with the result for two main reasons:
1) The result is very smooth and natural looking, which is exactly what I wanted - the nasal hump is gone and the tip is elevated just the right amount; the nose is still symmetrical and a good size, and the chin has subtly been brought forward to create a very balanced look.
2) The result resembles the simulation I was presented during the initial consult.
Additionally, Dr Phoon was so friendly and professional throughout. I felt comfortable and informed the whole way through, and was encouraged to ask questions to which I always received quick and informative answers. I am so glad I did this and would happily recommend him to anyone considering a rhinoplasty and/or chin augmentation - I've had no complications, the result is great, and I felt comfortable from beginning to end.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon