35 Years Old, 2 Kids, 440cc Anatomical

Always wanting boobs, I never really considered...

Always wanting boobs, I never really considered going through with it until recently. A couple of friends got them done and I started thinking why not. I did so much research. Became boob obsessed. After all he research I knew who I wanted. Went in told him what I thought I wanted which was a c cup and booked in. After looking at the vectra images I realised since I'm paying i might aswell go bigger and so glad I did. I'm only four weeks in and loving them.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research and loved his work. It all looks so natural. I went in, felt comfortable, the vectra images really helped and then booked straight away, he chose a size for me that really worked. But after going home I realised I wanted a D cup instead of a C cup, a bit more fuller. So I went back in and he gave me a new size to what I now wanted. Both times he chose perfectly. I'm so glad I went bigger even though I was so worried because clothing really does hide there size. I'm four weeks in now and can say I hardly felt any pain, by one week they dropped nicely n just kept getting better. I still have a bit to go to get the full tear drop look but his work is amazing.