Fatty Watty 2x4 - Spain, ES

Hello all my big booty hopefuls! Lets get...

Hello all my big booty hopefuls!

Lets get straight to the point. I've wanted a big fat ass for the longest and now its time to my my dream come true. I am going to Malaga Spain at the end of March to have my BBL surgery with Dr. Aslani on 23/03. I paid my deposit (500 Euros) and surgery date is set and confirmed. I currently live in England so getting to Spain won't be a problem, only a flight across the pond and Im there. (Hopefully a cheap flight). Not sure what to write here but as time go on hopefully i will fill you in on my journey. If you had your surgery and have tips to share then please don't hesitate.

Kitchen Door

Superexcited!!!!!!! This month needs to go by faster! Im ready to have men and women drool over my fatty watty 2x4.

Everything Paid

Surgery paid. Flight paid. Hotel paid. Everything paid! Leaving this Sunday (19/04/2015) for SPAIN, MALAGA! I'm going to be a part of the big booty society. Any tips of advice?

DONE!

Had the surgery yesterday. Everythign went well so far. Just laying in my hotel room. Will type more when im feeling up to it. Thanks.
Spain Plastic Surgeon