Dream Come True - Dominican Republic, DO

I wanted to find aPlastic Surgeon with good...

I wanted to find aPlastic Surgeon with good credentials and that listens to me instead of rushing me through the process. I researched quite a lot before I decided to go to Dr Tactuk and I'm soo glad I chose him!! No regrets!! Dr. Tactuk made the process easy from start to finish he send someone to pick me up from airport he was at the clinic to greet me wasted no time to talk to me about what I wanted. He then check me out and explain some things he needs to do because of my body type etc. he answer all of my questions without rushing and off I went to get my X-rays blood test and cardio tests. He sole to me once again and we arrange for the procedure date and time. That was done all the same day I arrived which was about 12:45 afternoon. Dr. Tactuk made everything easy for me which I appreciate very much.

Two months post op

More post surgery pics

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I am still healing from my procedures one week ago today I am very pleased with my results thus far. I had breast augmentation and body lipo with scar revision. The whole experience for me has been great! I'm still a little swollen but it's way better than when I had lipo done in New York last year. Dr Tactuk did an excellent job and he took the time to listen and he explain everything about what he will do. He is very patient I text him a million times and every time he answer back even if it was at late at night after doing surgeries or consultations etc. all day , who does that!! He is soft spoken and very caring which you don't find with many Drs. I would recommend this Dr with no hesitation what so ever! In fact I'm bringing my daughter in a couple of months to him, that is how much I trust this dr. I'm just iupset I spend so much money inNY for way less procedures than what Dr Tactuk did for me.