28 Years Old with 3 Kids Trying to Get my Sexy Back Lol. Dominican Republic, DO

I'm getting ready to leave June 28. My sx is on...

I'm getting ready to leave June 28. My sx is on June 30. I have decided to go with Dra Yily. I've seen a lot of her work and truly feel she can give me what I'm looking for. I want a big o ghetto booty w/hips lol. I'm also getting a TT. I will be providing details about my process step by step. If anyone has questions plz let me know.

My before pictures

June 30th the big day... I land tomorrow june28 for lab test please pray for me. I really just want this to be over

Today is the big day y'all

Hey ladies
Today is the morning I should say lol. I will update after I get done. Thank you for all the support and love.

????????

Hey ladies during my surgery there was complications so they could not do my surgery. I'm so sad.. Got epidural was out( not sure how long) the ladies who where with me in room said for awhile. Anywho I have to try again Tuesday if not the Yily said she will give me back my money and send me home.. I really hope she can do it but like she said my life is more important.. Ladies she really cares about us. She actually told me it's not about the money cause she could have keep going but she didn't feel safe so she stopped.. I wish ever one the best of luck and blessings.. I will definitely keep y'all updated. I'll show one of my lipo scars

Had my surgery yay!!!!

Omg ladies please let me tell you.. It's not that bad at all. Is it pain but a pain you can so deal with. The first time I let all the stories from the other ladies get in my head which caused my blood pressure to go up from me being so nervous. I was so scared of waking up during the procedure or waking up after and being in a lot of pain. Please let me tell y'all the pain is easy and after pain meds it's gone. If you have questions please feel free to ask me.

New view

So it's been about a one month post op and I have some before and afters
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far the staff is very helpful and email back any questions I have quickly. I love Dr. Yily , she is so so so sweet and her work is amazing. I can stress to you all how amazing she is and your life matters to her. She stopped my procedure cause my BP was high and told me she couldn't continue due to my health was more important. She scheduled me for another day and now I'm a Yily doll. Love is woman. Please if your looking for a great Doctor in the DR Doctor Yily is your lady.