41 Year Old, Mother of 2, Liposculpture with Dr. Cabral in Dominican Republic in July 2015

I had a tummy tuck and Breast lift in July of 2012...

I had a tummy tuck and Breast lift in July of 2012 in Miami, FL at Vanity cosmetics. I wasn't aware of these types of sites and truly didn't do my research. For what they charged me, I could've gone to Cabral from the get-go and be truly happy about my results. My tummy tuck is fine, it's the fact that due to FLORIDA LAW there is a limit to the fat that can be extracted, so lipo was not great. After all my research and seeing ACTUAL RESULTS on people I know, I have decided to go with KING CABRAL.

Amazing work by Dr. Cabral

This is one of the 3 women who I personally know that got their SX done with Dr. Hector Cabral Guerrero. ALL of them have AMAZING results but I only have pics of my cousin. Enjoy!!!

Tummy Tuck Scar... Thinking of getting a tattoo to cover it up :(

I'm looking for a design that doesn't SCREAM: Hey!!!! Look!!! I got a runny tuck scar and I'm covering it up with this... ugh

Tattoo update

Got my tattoo on Wednesday 4/22... It's hearing nicely so far. Do you think it looks like a TUMMY TUCK scar coverup?? I think it looks HOT :)

Oh Gosh... I'm 2 weeks away from boarding the plane...

I just realized I'm 2 weeks away from boarding the plane and getting Kinged????
I spoke to Cabral via Whatsapp snd reconfirmed that the price is $3800 for full body lipo sculpture, except for the arms, he doesn't do thighs and arms on the same surgery day (I want a little inner thigh fat sucked out), and an extra $400 for chin lipo, but he said I'll decide once I'm there. My compression socks arrived today and I'm expecting my arnica Montana pills this week also. SO EXCITED!!!

Feeling sick

If any of you live in NYC you know this weather is crazy... Started feeling achy on Monday, yesterday it got worse. I've been drinking organic Orange juice, honey with lemon juice and taking cod fish liver oil pills with vitamins A &D. No fever, thank God. I hope I get better by Tuesday 5/12 because that's when I board the Plane :)

Feeling better

I'm feeling better. Much better. Thank God. I've been taking those cod fish liver oil pills and organic orange juice, religiously. I'm happy to report that I got my period on Wednesday. I was worried because I was supposed to get it on 4/26, but I guess to all the stress and thinking about my SX, it just didn't come. I feared getting it a day or two before I left or while I was there in DR. Now, I'm good because it should be gone by Monday. I fly out Tuesday, 5/12. I'll keep you updated.

6 days post op

My experience so far has been AMAZING. Mostly in part to thr staff at my recovery house, because let's face it, if all goes well with your SX, then it's up to aftercare to pull you through. Staying at Maria's has been the BEST decision ever. Picking and sticking with Cabral as my PS just goes to show you should always go with your gut. Here are some pics for you dolls, 5 days post op 5/18/15

3 months post op...

Getting drained
This process has been a TRUE struggle. The lady Cabral recommended for post op care was a total fail. Didn't drain me correctly and that created seromas and eventually hard lumps. I also suffered 2 lipo burns on each side of my waist. They are healed now, just totally discolored. I went back to DR and saw Cabral on 7/7/15 thinking he would help me since he recommended that lady. He said he couldn't do anything, to continue with thr massages, if in 6 months the lumps aren't better then he would lipo them. I got a second opinion and was told that there's no way to lipo those hard spots bevause they're not fat. To continue with the massages and if in a year they arent gone or significantly reduced, I would have to be opened up like a tummy tuck to have those hard spits scraped off. Crazy, right??? I'm continuing with that massages 3 times per week, carboxy treatments and wood massage therapy, hopefully it'll get better. I'll post videos and pics so that you can see my progress. Any questions, just shoot.

Foto update 3 weeks to 3 months post op

It's been a roller coaster ride for me. In the end I live my results, Cabral is The King for a reason. Just wish he had recommended someone more knowledgable for my post op care.

8 months post op

I've gained about 15 pounds since my SX on May 13, 2015. It's all gone to my ass and breasts it seems.
Dr. Hector Cabral Guerrero

I have been in direct contact with Dr. Cabral. He is very patient (answers all questions) and understanding of my concerns. Always available or will reply as soon as he sees your messages. His assistant, Maria is courteous and very nice also.