Serenity RH - Dominican Republic, DO

My soo far experience with Serenity has been...

My soo far experience with Serenity has been wonderful. Sissy the RH has been amazing, answering all my questions thru phone and whats up. Day prior to my flight she send me all information about what to do while at the airport. My drivers there to receive my with my name on a board and he was just where they explain to me. His mane is Conrado, im just to thankful that he make me so safe and secure. He immediately drove me to the clinic to do all my pre-op analysis, after that he make sure they save some soup at the CIPLA cafeteria. Then later when i was done, drove me to the RH. There was Sissy to receive me and everyone make feel welcome. She tucked me to my nice and fancy room. I yes love he all experience there. The food is good, they save my lunch so when i got there like at 4:30pm they heat it for me. Then i shower and at 7pm they call me again for dinner. I whent to sleep a little while after. Then at 6am a nurse nock on my door to let me know my driver was on his way. I got to clinic at 6:30, for admission and surgery.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon