Upcoming Cabral Barbie! 20 Y/o: 5ft 115 Pound Going to DR :) - Dominican Republic

Ive had a toss up between Duran and Cabral. But I...

Ive had a toss up between Duran and Cabral. But I decided on going to Cabral knowing he can give me the biggest butt possible lol. I'm a 5ft 115 pound Asian chicky. So I'm most likely going to have to gain a lot of weight. I got a quote from him the next day. I contacted him through whatsapp and got quoted $3900 for everything including thighs and then I emailed him and got quoted $4200 in the same day?? I'm scheduled for Dec 31st... Super scared since I'm always close to home and this will be the first time flying out by myself lol. Does anyone know any cheap flights and any recommendations for a recovery house? He didn't give me a list or email of what to do/need before surgery :(

Plane ticket and recovery house booked!

I booked my ticket with insurance for almost with insurance $800... :( I also made a $85 deposit for staying at Daisy recovery house... Just a heads up its a 8day stay minimum over there. So far, daisy has been super easy to communicate and super friendly. :) here's pictures of what's all included

Cipla closed on dec 31st?? Wtf

Okayyyy. So dr Cabral confirmed my surgery on dec 31st. But now people on my Instagram, and even my recovery house - said he's not working after dec 21st. WTTTTFFFFFF is going on??!!! I booked my flight and recovery house already!!!
Hector Cabral