Time for a Bbl!

I am 27 year old mother of two. I recently got a...

I am 27 year old mother of two. I recently got a breast augmentation back in March with Dr.llorente and they are all healed up and fabulous. I'm 5 ft 3 and about 145 lbs.
I'm puertorican but I don't have puertorican curves.
So i decided on a bbl for March 2017 with Dr.Cabral and I'm staying at sweetheart recovery house. Let me tell you that sweetheart recovery house so far with their communication is amazing. They made sure that my date was set with Cabral and everything and their prices are awesome especially with what they include.. So two thumbs up for that. I'm traveling alone and I'm kind of nervous. Getting in contact with Cabral has been really simple I did it through his whassap and would get a response within a few days which made me feel more comfortable. I'm aware of his background and don't need any opinions on my choice in doctor it's my decision and I'm completely comfortable with my choice.I'm just looking for advice on what to bring and fajas to buy I've heard that's a pain in the ass to figure out. I'll keep you guys updated on my journey:)
Dr.Cabral