DURAN IS GIVING ME AN ASS FOR CHRISTMAS !!! TURN UP !!! - Dominican Republic

Hello, RS I feel like this is long overdue, but...

Hello, RS

I feel like this is long overdue, but it's finally here and I didn't want to be one of those girls who go on and on about my journey and I don't have anything of value to say lol. That gets old. So, anyway I've already got my quote and surgery date. I stalked Duran one Sunday because that's when everyone says she checks her email. I literally set up my email to email her the same message all day on the hour starting at 6am and I mean I used really obnoxious subjects like "&&&****@@@@@DURAN THE DEPOSIT IS READY ALL CASH PAYMENT$$$%%%%%" lol in spanish of course. It's pretty safe to say, I was desperate. I literally needed a quote and a date within a month , because it's the only length of time I would have off from school ! I have tried to get in contact with her since May, snail mail had a whole new meaning for me, DURAN'S EMAIL ACCOUNT. So I used some witt and decided I would try something else, someone already in DR got the quote for me. As much as I would love to help anyone who was in my position I cannot disclose that persons info without their consent, I am very big on respect. However, I would urge you to meet someone from DR and ask them if they have any family there who can help you, by going to Cipla and getting the quote and date for you for $50 or something. It's much easier than to be wait listed or paying $200 for Bellavita and still having to wait. I live in Miami, so I have a lot of Dominican friends, they are such good ppl. Anyways, I am locked in for 12/23. I will arrive there the day before and leave 12/30. Yes, I will be there for Christmas ! Yes, I will only be staying for 7 days ! BUT! I will be back to bring in the New Years with my family, If God is willing! With a new ass to add, and happiness! I will be staying at Kindness RH. I will post the full quote when I receive it from there ppl. I am so happy and anxious. I have almost everything I need in my Amazon shopping cart, just gathering the funds to purchase it all at one time. Since, I will get the stage one garment for free from Duran I won't buy anymore. It is recommended you wait until you get to the DR to buy your stage 2 from a store there or Duran's office, but most ppl go the store route. This is because you won't know your measurements until after surgery so how will you know what size to buy? Plus your doctor has to approve it. Even still most ppl don't end up using their stage 2 because they hate how restricting it is blah blah blah, and they end up coming back here and buying another one or just keep the stage one garment and buy a waist cincher. So, from reading countless reviews about that, I'm doing it my way. I'm going to keep my stage one garment and buy a small waist cincher vest. Then, after some time I am going to wear the xsmall waist cincher and the booty lifting girdle (see pics). To add extra compression on my stomach, reduce swelling, lift the ass, and snatch my waist lol. I'm also gonna use the medium waist cincher I've already had with the stage one garment around day 7 when I'm flying back home with the lipo foam (If I can take it ofcourse). Tell me what do you think? Good luck on your journey dolls, and thank you for following mine and your uplifting words in advance. In my next post, I'll give details on the RH, my flights, passport, wish pics etc.

KINDNESS RECOVERY HOUSE IS MY CHOSEN RH: VISIT KINDNESSRH.COM/BOOKING

Cee cee - 829-9868736
U.S
KindnessRH: 516-515-6710

Address:
Calle Manolo Tavares Justo #17, Edificio Don Pedro IV, Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana, DN.

QUOTE:
"8 days, 7 nights (1 night free)

Triple room is $450
Double room is $510
Single room is $600

5 days, 4 nights.

Triple room is $300
Double room is $340
Single room is $400
You get 3 meals a Day,2 snacks.
Each room has, AC w/ remote control,ceiling fans, LED TV w/ cable, WIFI, daily house keeping service and 24 hour nursing care. We also provide chux pads, iodine, alcohol, gloves, guaze pads, paper tape, bottled water, ample pillow, wash cloths and fresh towels daily.
Airport pick up and drop off + all medical appointments is $100.

THEY ALSO HAVE MASSAGE PACKAGES:
(10 MASSAGES) for $225 OR (5 MASSAGES) for $115
I AM PERSONALLY GOING TO GET 2 MASSAGES A DAY, AND TAKE WATER CAPSULES, DRINK 1/2 OF MY WEIGHT IN WATER, AND POP A PAIN PILL BEFORE EACH MASSAGE TO SPEED UP DRAINAGE AND RECOVERY.

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE PESOS, DINERO, THE GUAP. I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT MONEY BABY, MONEY BABY, MONEY BAAAABY!! LOL

I FORGOT TO MENTION I AM ONLY GETTING A BBL. MY MEASUREMENTS ARE TO DATE: BRA 38DDD WAIST IS 38/39 AND MY BUTT IS 45/46. IDK WHY MY BUTT IS 45/46 THOUGH BECAUSE MY ASS IS FLAT LOL !! MY WISH IS TO SOMEDAY HAVE 36C, 24, 55. LOL, I KNOW, I KNOW THAT'S 2 ROUNDS LATER. BUT FOR THIS ROUND I WILL BE HAPPY WITH A 26IN WAIST AND A 50IN BUTT.
THE DETAILS OF MY EXPENSES FOR THIS TRIP IS AS FOLLOWS:
A. $3900 BBL +($150 FOR MEDICINE AND $150 REQUIRED MEDICAL INSURANCE)
B. $450 RECOVERY HOUSE + $100 TRANSPORTATION
C. $225 MASSAGES (10)
D. $225 TO GET PASSPORT IN 5 DAYS
E. $532.34 JET-BLUE FLIGHT (I ADDED FLIGHT INSURANCE FOR $37)
GRAND TOTAL: $5,732.34

I ORIGINALLY PLANNED TO STAY AT THE RECOVERY HOUSE FOR THE FIRST 4 DAYS AND THEN A HOTEL FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS BUT THEN DECIDED AGAINST IT BECAUSE I WOULD BE ALONE AND IT WOULD COST THE SAME AS STAYING AT KINDNESS THE WHOLE 7 DAYS AND I WOULD HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING FOR MYSELF I.E. MEALS, TRANSPORTATION, LAUNDRY ETC. BTW I WOULD REFUSE TO FLY SPIRIT FOR A SURGERY LIKE THIS IT'S JUST LIKE NOT WORTH IT. THEY JUST GIVE NO F**KS. WHEN ALL IS SAID IN DONE I WILL HAVE ABOUT $450 LEFTOVER. I'M GOING TO TRY TO SPEND IT ON SUPPLIES AND GARMENTS. I'M GOING TO ATTACH SOME WISH PICS SO BRACE YOURSELVES.

PACKING LIST <3 40DAYS UNTIL !! WILL ANYONE BE AT KINDNESS RH AROUND DEC 23RD?

OKAY SO I'VE FIGURED OUT WHAT I AM GOING TO NEED AND WHAT I AM GOING TO PACK FOR LUXURY SO FOR THIS REASON I AM GOING TO SPLIT MY LIST INTO TWO CATEGORIES.

NECESSARY ITEMS:
16. drop cloth to protect bed $1 at dollar store
17. 5 maxi dresses
18. socks
19. thermometer
20. wire hanger & McDonald's Sweet Tea Cup (I'll go into detail while post op)
21. vitamins (iron, folic acid, vitamin c, complex b vitamins)

LUXURY LIST:
1. house robe
2. lipo foam
3. my medium waist cincher
4. ab & back board
5. Gifts for Duran, Elizabeth and my driver Conrad
6. Hopefully Percocets & US antibiotics if not I'm gonna try to buy them from someone there (most ppl fear becoming dependent and so never use them but I know me, I'm stronger than that)
7. Something for nausea
8. angled butt pillow for plane ride home (see pics)

WHAT I WILL BUY WHEN I GET BACK HOME IS:
1. Scar Away Silicone sheets & cream
2. butt lifting garment (see pics in first post)
3. xs latex waist cincher vest
4. Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System Machine for home use $229 (used to decrease lumps from lipo and to liquefy fat in other places best results when you workout after doing a treatment )
5. Strecth mark regimen

COUNTDOWN UNTIL MY RUMP ROAST IS READY <3

37 days to go !!

I still have to book my flight, buy my supplies and get my passport. Good news is if you go directly to the passport place with your flight information and $225 they'll get it to you in 5 days, so I'm not that concerned with that. Hopefully, it all goes smoothly. I have the money for my flight which went up $50 today -__- and my passport. Now, I have to get the money for my supplies, or find a trick that will lol I think I know just the one. It still feels like I'm reading someone else's review, I cannot believe this is all happening. I called Elizabeth and asked if I could pay in full through the bank account she gave me to send my deposit but she said no. I hate that because I'm from the islands, I know there is always someone at the airport looking for tourist to rob. So, I'm obviously going to need Conrad to be there on time with a "gat" ready lol. The good thing is though no one has said they got robbed yet, but I'm going around the holidays and that's when criminals go HAM. I'm going to make a post about how to cleverly hide your Benjamins while traveling. So look out for that. Until next time, good luck.

HEMOGLOBIN UPDATE !! 29 DAYS TO GO !!

I'VE BEEN WONDERING HOW I'M GOING TO GET THE THINGS THAT I NEED HEALTH WISE BEFORE I GO. I NEED TO GET A PHYSICAL, MY US PRESCRIPTION AND MY HEMOGLOBIN CHECKED. I'M STILL WORKING ON THE PRESCRIPTIONS, I FIGURE I WILL EITHER ASK A POST OP DOLL TO BUY A FEW OF HER LEFT OVERS OR TEST MY LUCK WITH A DOC. THE REASON WHY THIS IS SO CHALLENGING FOR ME IS BECAUSE I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT WITH LIMITED FUNDS, AND I DON'T HAVE INSURANCE (THAT'S RIGHT STONE ME) SO WHICH DOC WILL TRUST A STRANGER WALKING IN ASKING FOR HEAVY DRUGS? I HEARD ABOUT THERE BEING CENTERS THAT ARE STRICTLY FOR CLEARING PEOPLE FOR SURGERY SO I HAVE TO FIND ONE AND CHECK THEM OUT. SO, ANYWAYS I AM SICK RIGHT NOW AND SPOTTING, SO I WAS WORRIED THIS WILL SOMEHOW AFFECT MY LEVELS. I'VE BEEN TAKING 2 IRON PILLS WITH 3 VITAMIN C TABS AND 2 FOLIC ACID & 2 B12 PILLS EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST MONTH. I HAVE IRREGULAR PERIODS (2-3 HEAVY ONES PER YEAR) SO I WAS VERY ANXIOUS TO KNOW MY HEMO AND WAS ABOUT TO PAY THIS WEBSITE $29 TO GET MY LAB DONE AT A LABCORP NEAR ME. NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG, $29 IS A GOOD DISCOUNT, HOWEVER, FREE IS SO MUCH BETTER SO LISTEN UP. WHENEVER YOU SEE THAT BUS ABOVE ANYWHERE STOP WHAT YOUR DOING AND GET ON IT. IT MUST BE FOR DONATING BLOOD THOUGH, NOT PLASMA. ANYWAYS THEY CHECK THE IRON LEVELS OF EVERY DONOR BEFORE THEY LET YOU DONATE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT ANEMIC OR HAVE REALLY LOW LEVELS SO THAT IT IS SAFE FOR YOU TO DONATE YOUR RED BLOOD CELLS. NOW DON'T BE STUPID AND ACTUALLY DONATE YOUR BLOOD BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO DROP YOUR LEVELS DECENTLY, JUST SAY YOUR CURIOUS TO KNOW YOUR LEVELS AND THEN YOU'LL DECIDE WHETHER YOU'LL LIKE TO DONATE OR NOT. THERE GONNA SIMPLY PRICK YOUR FINGER, TAKE A SMALL SAMPLE AND THERE YOU HAVE IT IN 15 SECONDS YOU'LL KNOW YOUR HEMO NOW MAKE AN EXCUSE AND GET OUT OF THERE !!!! LOL BTW MINE WAS A 13.3, IT WOULD OF BEEN HIGHER BECAUSE I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DONATE BLOOD THEY REQUIRE YOU TO BE AT A 12.9 OR BETTER AND I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM DONATING BEFORE I EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT SURGERY & STARTED IRON. SO, IT WOULD OF BEEN HIGHER BUT THEN I REMEMBERED THAT I HAD 3 YOGURTS TODAY BECAUSE I WASN'T FEELING WELL, AND DAIRY DROPS YOUR HEMOGLOBIN LEVELS DRASTICALLY. EVEN THOUGH I AM ONLY GETTING A BBL THIS ROUND AROUND LOL, I WANT MY HEMO TO BE ATLEAST A 15 SO THAT DURAN WILL BE ABLE TO GET ALL OF MY FAT AND THE RECOVERY WON'T BE AS RISKY. ALSO, KEEP IN MIND THAT IN DR YOUR LEVELS WILL AUTOMATICALLY DROP A POINT BECAUSE THERE HEMO READINGS ARE DIFFERENT FROM OURS. SO, RIGHT NOW I AM A 13.3 IN THE US, BUT IF I WAS IN DR I WOULD BE CONSIDERED 12.3. SO GET THAT HEMO UP.
GOOD WAYS TO DO SO:
1. DRINK BEET JUICE (NASTY BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS)
2. LIVER
3. RED MEATS
4. NO DAIRY AT ALL
5. GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES
6. GOOD SEX (LOL I'M LYING BUT YOU GOTTA INCORPORATE SOME GUILTY PLEASURE INTO THIS STRICT DIET)
AS ALWAYS DOLLS, GOOD LUCK

WAYS AROUND THE BULL ISH

Okay so just a quick update on some things I've learned in the past couple of days...
As you can probably tell by now, I'm a planner, I really like to know how things will play out before hand. Now since, I trust Dra. Duran I don't have to play the 21 questions game with her most of everything you need to know is on Realself already so like Nicki says " Do you effin research" and stop expecting too much from everyone else. The questions I have are about aftercare and since I can't get directly in contact with Duran I asked another doctor who I believe cares about her patients as much as Duran does with a good reputation for banging bodies and a humble heart, Dra. Walkris Robles ! She was my back up plan because she do amazing jobs but isn't reckless with aftercare like Cabral. So anywho I've attached a screen shot for other dolls who would like to know more about aftercare. Enjoy

DRA ROBLES AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS PICS ATTACHED !!

LIKE I SAID I CAN'T GET IN TOUCH WITH MY DOC DURAN SO I ASKED DRA. ROBLES WHAT DOES SHE SUGGEST AND SHE EMAILED ME THIS LOVELY LIST. SO THANK YOU DOC !!

WITH LOVE, GOOD LUCK

I FORGOT TO MENTION I GOT A ROBLES QUOTE FOR A BBL ! SO IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED HERE IT IS <3

Hello Sweetie ,

Dr. Robles reviewed your photos and recommend the following:

"Liposuction on abdomen, flanks, waist, armpits, back + Brazilian Butt Lift"

Also she said ¨I can do a very good job in her body to improve it¨, Anyways, Please see bellow the price quote for the procedure(s):

OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:

JUST SURGERY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Medical Fee's:
- Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra
TOTAL: US$ 3900.00
**Note: if you decided to have this package you have to reserve in a hotel or Recovery House. Also you have to bring an extra 400.00 for medicine and transportation. **

* Price are in American Dollars.
* This price are guarantee for six months.
* Recovery House is optional; you also can ask for other recovery house prices or hotel.
* You can bring or buy an extra garment for an extra cost 100-150 USD.
* Non surgical guest to stay at the house: US$55 /day + transportation.
* The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels. 12gm/dl is the lower range.
* It is very important to have a good hemoglobin level to have the surgery done. Your hemoglobin levels have to be more than 13 gm/ dl if will have more 2 procedures.
* If you have any health problem as asthma, diabetes, blood pressure or BMI over 35 is compulsory to have the risk and complication insurances.

Our all-inclusive package included:

•Personal Assistant Full Bilingual
•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Any other test will cost extra.):
Chest X-Ray
Blood test (blood count, Glucose, pregnancy test, creatinine, hepatitis, urine).
Cardiologic Evaluation (EKG)
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia (epidural block)
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)
•Supplies and disposable materials
•Medicines (Any other medicine will cost extra.):
Pain medicine
Antibiotics
Circulation Pill
Vitamins
•Medical fees (Doctor's fee, X-Ray, Test, Cardiology and anesthesiology)
•Two or One nights at the clinic included the arrival day
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery
•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative
•Transportation (Any other transportation is extra also after the days included in your package transportation is extra)
(Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups)
•Hosting (Home Cooking)

Anything that is not in this list may cost extra.

Payment
1. Payment can be Cash or Credit Card (extra 2.5%). Also extra charge because rate.

2. We do not accept financing, Care Credit, check orders or checks.

The following are not included in the all inclusive package:

1. Air Ticket
2. Other transportation that is not medical.
3. Any Additional drug.
4. Surgeon views a hotel (You need to pay additional transportation, if you choose the hotel).

What you can use and is not included in the package

1. In case you need Iron shot, the Price is US$40.00
2. In case you need Blood Transfusion, the Price is US$100.00
3. Medical Insurance (it covers all possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days. It cover until US$15000) Cost: 150$USD extra.
4. Rosa mosqueta oil Cost. 40 dollars
5. Extra garment
6. Any other medicine that is not pain killers, antibiotic or vitamins.
7. Oxygen Therapie the Price is US$100.00

If you have diabetes, hight blood pressure, asthma, smoke or has any other condition you have to visit your doctor prior of surgery and let they know about the surgery, bring a letter where they authorize it and ask if they have to stop or change any medicine prior surgery. Specialist as endocrinologist, pulmonologist has extra cost (US$300.00).
In case you have to stay extra night because your condition prior or after surgery cost 75.00 dollars night.

Airport Information:

Our airport is called Aeropuerto de las Americas
Code SDQ.

The day of surgery

if you do not sleep on the hospital the night before surgery. You cannot eat or drink anything even water. You have to be in the clinic at 6 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

After surgery

I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery. You will stay 1 night in the clinic after surgery. You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes a day without it during these months unless Robles said for any reason.

Anesthesia

We usually use continuous epidural block. Although some patients prefer general anesthesia, it is at the discretion of the anesthesiologist. she is a trusted professional and knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient. Also we use sedations (blue pill) to put you to sleep before the anesthesia. You should be sleeping during the procedures unless for any reason the pill don't work on you

Breast Augmentation

The implants are placed under or over the muscle depend of your tissue. The stitches are absorbable; they do not need to be removed. I do not transfer fat to breast because of the issue of breast cancer.

Tummy tuck

The tummy tuck scar/incision is 4cm from the pubic line. I use stitches that dissolve, so they do not have to be removed. I cannot tell you how many inches your waist will be reduced as that is dependent on your diastasis and the separation of your muscles. This will be determined during surgery. Your abdomen muscles will be repaired as part of this procedure. You will have a drain after surgery that will collect excess fluid. This drain will be removed when is draining less than 50cc in 24 hours, depending on your recovery.

BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)

This procedure entails grafting fat from other areas of your body and injecting it into your buttocks. I cannot determine how much fat I can graft before surgery. The amount of fat injected in the buttocks will depend on how much fat your buttocks can accept and your hip size. The fat will be injected in all directions as long as it does not compress the sciatic nerve. Too much fat injected in the buttocks can cause necrosis or form abscesses. This mainly occurs when the patient does not have proper post-op care. After having a BBL you CAN sit on your butt and sleep on your back.

Important notice about BBLs: Most of the butts in the “wish pics” that some of my patients send me are made of PMMA. I do not use PMMA. Due to a high infection rate, I do not use butt implants. I solely do fat grafting and inject the fat in the buttock. I will always try to give my patients their desired results, but we have to be aware that there are limits when injecting fat.

Now that you have your final quotation, please confirm if you're going to do the surgery to arrange everything and send you all the information you need to before surgery.

If you need me please feel free to contact me anytime.

FOLLOW US IN OUR NEW FANPAGE AND SEE NEW BEFORE AND AFTER.

Thanks in Advance,

Facebook: Dra. Walkiris Robles
Twitter: @DrWrobles
www.drawalkirisrobles.com

Not Much Else to Say

At this point I have my flight and most of my supplies with the exception of 2 things. The only thing I'm trying to do is get extra money for traveling because right now I am in the red. All the money I have is for expenses and I will feel really uncomfortable going there with $0 in my pocket. There is a likelihood that I may need a blood or iron transfusion etc. Things always come up. I will be going to Miami passport agency Tuesday so I will let you know how that goes. As of now I am just sticking to taking my vitamins, packing what I do have so far and trying my best to survive finals week. So pray for me there is a lot on my plate right now, and I am doing it all on my own.

2 DAYS PRE OP !! MY PASSPORT EXPERIENCE

WOW ! IT'S SO SURREAL & SO STRESSFUL TRYING TO GET LAST MINUTE THINGS DONE ! Okay so I must apologize, your favorite blogger has been away for some time now, but with good reasoning. It's FINALS WEEK ! The week every college student will either sink or swim, and I think I've done a little of both lol. Anyways, I was successful with my passport! It was 2 weeks before my surgery and I had putt it off for too long, the only option I had to make sure I could get my passport was to go downtown to the Miami Passport Agency. I was required to bring my original birth certificate, driver's license (bring other id's you have too in case they'll need more), SSN, my plane flight docs, and a passport photo. The process was soooo smooth because I had an appointment, although the website says APPOINTMENTS ONLY, that is not true, they service people who do not have one BUT you have to be there early, I'm talking like 6 am and willing to wait all day! ANOTHER GREAT TIP IS TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR THE MORNING TIME. I WAS LITERALLY THERE FOR ONLY 1HR AND IT DIDN'T EVEN FEEL LIKE IT. Because my flight left 2 weeks later, and other people needed there passports first, I had to come back 2 days after my appointment to pick it up. So I had the passport agency going up on a Tuesday lol, and I got my passport on Thursday. EVEN STILL I WAS SOOO HAPPY THAT WAS NOTHING, AND IT WAS ONLY $195, I EVEN GOT 52 PAGES JUST BECAUSE IT WAS FREE! The great thing is though, there are some people who are able to get there passports the same day, it all depends on when your flight leaves. I was a very pleased customer, it was soo worth it. The only bump in the road was that I paid CVS pharmacy $12 for my passport photo that could not be accepted because the effed up (DO NOT GO THERE) ! The security guard at the passport agency didn't waste my time letting me go inside and get my application declined which I appreciated, instead he directed me to someone who can get me a new photo in minutes for $20. It even looked prettier, so I thank GOD> money well spent ! SO, that was my passport agency experience, go to the passport website to look up an agency near you, AND GET AN APPOINTMENT. Btw some people drove far and flew to Miami just to get there passport the same day because they didn't realize their passports expired and their plane was leaving the NEXT DAY AND STILL WAS ABLE TO GET IT ! THAT ISH CRAE ! IF YOU CAN AVOID IT THOUGH DON'T WAIT 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR FLIGHT LEAVES LIKE I DID, IT WAS REALLY RISKY ! YOU CAN'T GO TO AN AGENCY EITHER IF YOUR PLANE ISN'T LEAVING WITHIN 2 WEEKS TOO ! MORE TO COME STAY TUNED !

SO, THIS IS WHY I LOVE KINDNESS RH & HOW MY SURGERY TURN INTO A BUST ! :( PT. 1

I HAVE BEEN ROBBED OF MY SNATCHNESS Y'ALL! IT SEEMED LIKE EVER SINCE I STARTED THIS JOURNEY SOMETHING JUST KEPT GOING WRONG. MY BANK ACCOUNT STARTED AT $5500 AND BY THE TIME I GOT CLOSER TO MY DATE IT SEEMED LIKE ALL I HAD MONEY FOR WAS THE BARE MINIMUM. BUT LIKE I SAID I'M AN ISLAND CHICK, I KNEW I COULD SURVIVE ON WHAT I HAD. I DO IT EVERYDAY IN MIAMI, I FIGURED WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL FOR 7 DAYS, I'M GONNA BE ROUGHING IT ANYWAYS LOL. Well child, I had everything packed, every drug I needed, all of my supplies and was even able to buy both Duran & Elizabeth a Betsey Johnson watch & bag each, and Conrad a Tommy Hilfiger watch (really cute ish to show my appreciatoin).

WHY CONRAD (KINDNESS RH)? Well because Conrad has been riding for me over in that damn DR like he was my brother. I mean anything I needed, EVEN WHEN IT WAS LAST MINUTE, he would handle it for me. He was holding me down for real, and even when he was busy with other stuff/dolls he would make me a priority or have his wife handle it for me lol. && I DIDN'T EVEN PAY MY DEPOSIT YET LOL. But like Drake said, "Every real nigga they fuck with you." lol so I had to buy him a gift.

WHY ELIZABETH? BECAUSE I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE HAS HAD TO SAY ABOUT DURAN ASSISTANT, SHE IS FOR REAL NOT ABOUT TO BS WITH YOU (I appreciate that). MANY OF THEM GIRLS WASTE HER TIME WITH A MILLION QUESTIONS & YOU CAN'T EXPECT HER TO BE HAPPY TO ANSWER EVERY SINGLE ONE WHEN HER LINE STAYS BUSY AND YOU TAKING UP SPACE WITH NONSENSE. THAT CHICK IS ABOUT BUSINESS, AND A LOT OF PPL EXPECT HER TO KISS THEIR ASS, NO. SHE IS POLITE AND SHE IS MORE THAN WILLING TO GO OUT OF HER WAY FOR YOU IF SHE KNOWS THAT YOU RESPECT HER TIME, AND ISN'T JUST SHOPPING FOR A SURGEON. AND IF YOU ARE RESPECTABLE TO HER. JUST BECAUSE SHE'S IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS STUPID OR DESPERATE. I showed her respect and courtesy, and so I got her respect and courtesy. I needed an unavailable date and she squeezed me in, SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO , but she did because she liked me. So, I bought her something, EVEN THOUGH SHE TOLD ME NOT TO ! I love Elizabeth, she is such a good hearted person.

WHY DURAN? WHY NOT DURAN LOL ! ME, HER AND GOD GOING TO BE THE MAIN ONE'S IN THAT SURGERY ROOM! I'm going to need to be all the way on her good side lol. Besides, I've never talked to Duran, but based off what I do know about her, something in my heart tells me she is the ONLY one for my Round 1, and I've felt like that for a year, no changing my mind there. I've learned to trust my instincts, and even though she has a history like everyone else, my instincts tells me to trust her.

SO, I GUESS NOW YOUR DYING TO KNOW: WHAT WENT WRONG? PT 2

This is how it happened. I really was trying to avoid posting something like this. We we're all looking forward to this part, and I apologize for letting you guys down, but I must share. Hopefully you learn from my problems. I've listed them in chronological order.
1. Initially the surgery date was unavailable, then, with the help of Elizabeth she fixed that and squeezed me in.
2. I was expecting a large lump sum of money to come in, but it was taking too long. With a unruly message to the dean I got that fix.
3. My passport was none existent, I had to pay a little more $195 vs $150 but I had the money went down there, and still had another issue with the damn photo. BUT I GOT THAT FIXED.
4. I still hadn't gotten my prescriptions. But just 4 days before my surgery I somehow managed to get the prescription written.
5. I needed to get them filled, but when I went to Publix the prescription that was supposed to be free but wasn't because my doctor wrote me (Augmentin instead of Amoxicillin $40 difference) because it was stronger, so I was okay with that. But, I had to ask Publix to give it back so I can take it to Walmart because it was $24 there, but the pharmacist refused saying, I would have to get it transferred because they had it in their hands already. AFTER A LITTLE ARGUING, SHE GAVE ME MY DAMN SCRIPT BACK AND I TOOK IT TO WALMART BECAUSE IF I HAD LET HER BS ME THE TRANSFER WOULD TAKE TOO LONG AND I WOULD ALREADY BE ON THE PLANE. BUT AGAIN, I GOT THAT FIXED.
So now, what else could go wrong, I checked into my flight online, I got the impossible prescriptions, I had my date, I had my passport, I had my supplies. What now? I'll tell you what now, problem #6 & #7 is.
6. The puzzle that is my bank: My bank is through my school. I have a limit of up to $500 debit transactions and $4000 credit transactions per day. I can also only take out $500 from the ATM at a time. I waited until the last minute to take money out because I don't trust myself around green. So, I figured I would wire the money to myself through Western Union in DR, because my bank doesn't have a physical location to take money out. It is strictly ONLINE ! Well, let me tell you how full of ish they are. I started doing $500 cash back transactions and taking out $500 out of the ATM. THEY BLOCKED MY CARD FOR A WHOLE DAY EVEN THOUGH I TOLD THEM AHEAD OF TIME, WHAT I WAS PLANNING TO DO, AND IT IS SOMETHING THEY TOLD ME I CAN DO LOL I SHOULD HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S UNDERSTOOD ! When they finally let me use my card again, I explained everything to them about me leaving to DR in a couple of days. The next thing I did was just try to send $2900 to myself via Western Union, processing it as credit so it would go through online. I kept getting declined EVEN THOUGH I HAD $3400 IN MY ACCOUNT, this was the whole weekend I tried all day. I couldn't call the bank because the operating hours are from M-F 9-11p. So, I would have to wait until Monday 12/22. My plane left Monday 12/22 at 8am. I would be gone then. So, I called Conrad and told him what was up. I had $1000 for Duran and $550 for Conrad and $225 for my massages all in cash. He asked Elizabeth if I could wire transfer her the remaining $2800 to Duran's bank account. Conrad and Elizabeth both was off of work, they have enough clients to deal with that are already there and who have there CASH money. I WAS ONLY ONE CUSTOMER, SO IT WASN'T ABOUT THE MONEY. They didn't have to help me, they were off, IT WAS THE WEEKEND, they both were probably trying to cuddle up with their bae, but they blew up Duran for me. She was unavailable, so Elizabeth told Conrad to tell me to come and just ask Duran in person. If it is was anyone else Elizabeth would probably have said, HELL NAH LOL BUT THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I even reached out to Jazmine of Bella Vita Consultants, because I know she knows Duran, to see what she thought, and even though I wasn't her client she tried her best to help me. She told me that Duran will only do it, if it was through her but it would have to clear before she operated on me. AGAIN I AM NOT A BELLA VITA CLIENT BUT JAZMINE WAS GOING TO HELP ME, JUST BECAUSE SHE UNDERSTOOD. BUT IT WAS HOPELESS. All I could do was call my bank when I got to DR and ask them to approve the Western Union transaction or to ask Duran in person and hope she would say yes because I brought her a fancy bag & watch lol. I CAME THIS FAR, IT DIDN'T HURT TO TRY ! JAZMINE WANTED TO HELP SO BAD SHE GOT ME A QUOTE & DATE WITH ANOTHER DOCTOR (Contreras) WHO TAKES CREDIT CARDS JUST IN CASE DURAN SAID NO. A FREAKING ANGEL. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANY AND EVERYONE TO GO THROUGH BELLAVITA & STAY AT KINDNESS RH WITH CONRAD THEM BECAUSE WHEN I SAY I WAS A STRANGER TO THEM BEFORE ANY OF THIS, AND THEY JUST PUT ME ON THEIR BACKS LIKE FAMILY. I COULD NEVER REPAY THEM AND YOUR GONNA NEED PPL LIKE THAT DURING THIS PROCESS. MY OWN FAMILY WOULDN'T EVER GO OUT OF THEIR WAY LIKE THESE PPL DID MILES & MILES AWAY. IT LITERALLY BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT.
Okay, so by now, I've decided I'm going for better or worse. After all of this chaos I decided I was not going to let it stop me. I am such a determined person, it is very hard for me to take the answer NO seriously. That is why I have the GPA I have, and why I am going to be someone great someday. So, what did stop me? Well, the only thing that could. MY FLIGHT !! Which brings me to #7. The devil is so busy y'all.
7. So I'm packing. It's around 3am. Bae is on his way home from a family trip from Disney World in Orlando (we're not that young lol but his fam asked so he went). Anyways, I've decided to stay up all night because I'm exhausted and I know if I go to sleep I'm not waking up in time for a 8am flight and I wanted to leave the house at 6am to head to FLL airport. Bae also asked that I do not leave without saying goodbye. So, when he got back in town he came by, and helped me to stay up. I won't tell you how, lol, but girl I'm sure you get the picture (so worth it btw lol). Anyways, I've already checked in online, I don't have a printer, so I figured they'll print it out for me when I get there. Well, idk why but the way my mom was acting that morning was weird. She is really like a distant mom, she doesn't show affection and always seems unbothered by everything BUT yesterday morning she was sooo jumpy and anxious she kept thinking of more things I will need and putting stuff in my suitcase and asking me a million in one questions. She brought me some maxi dresses the night before (WHICH IS NOT LIKE HER AT ALL). SHE JUST SEEMED SO STRESSED & WORRIED FOR ME. WHEN I WAS WALKING OUT THE DOOR AND I LOOKED BACK TO WAVE AT HER THE LOOK IN HER EYES MADE ME WANNA CRY. I JUST FELT SOOO SELFISH TO PUT HER THROUGH ALL OF THIS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SAY IT BECAUSE SHE NEVER TELLS ME Y'KNOW THAT SHE LOVES ME OR THAT SHE CARES (I am such a baby, I just started to cry again lol). I remember thinking to myself, this might be the last memory she remembers of me. I hadn't been worried before, until that very moment, that's when I realized I could possibly not make it back. The last couple of days before my surgery I just kept feeling like I could possibly die, but I was like girl I got God on my side and worst case scenario is actually the best case scenario because I will finally get to meet my everything, which is God. But on a lighter note. I got to the aiport at 7:13am and got denied entry because I didn't know I was supposed to be there at 7am. The clerk at the desk was such an asshole, I asked for the manager and he said because I did check in online he will let me board but I can't check in my bag, I could only take the carry on. I refused, because I needed the stuff and my dad had already left the airport. The only thing they could do was put me on this overnight flight that would take a million years that would arrive the day of my surgery for an extra $50. I refused, so they put me on a standby for tomorrow's full flight for free, but I didn't go because I felt it wasn't right, besides I would miss my surgery and for sure have to go to Contreras. SO REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT 1 HR BEFORE YOUR FLIGHT LEAVES WHEN FLYING INTERNATIONALLY.
At the airport, I went to the bathroom, because I'm too proud to cry in front of anyone, and just let it all out. All the weeks of frustration from trying to survive finals and planning this surgery, the anger, the disappointment, I just cried y'all. I didn't want to bring the new year in still looking like the same ol me, and I'm just being honest. I love myself, but I am not happy. I'm ready to live like I'm really 21 and not 50 anymore. Once, I got outside though, I laughed because I know God. This wasn't the devil's doings at all, he would of actually loved for me to go and need something and not have the money for it and die. No, this was God. He put every bump in the road on purpose to detour me, and I wouldn't stop, as always. So he had to kick me in the ass HARD ! I could of still had my plane fare, if I wasn't so stubborn, but I wouldn't listen to Him, so this is what I get. I'm not mad, because I know in my own ignorance, He was protecting me from something and I remember breaking down humbling myself and thanking Him for protecting me at the JetBlueTerminal. He instantly made me remember that look on my mom's face, to let me know that something like life or death may have went wrong, and she knew it. God is always talking to me, in those ways. Girl, I could tell you plenty of stories, but I've learned to trust Him. I don't think He was saying not to do it, I just think He was just saying just not now and not so rushed. So, I'm going to listen and pray for another surgery date, that God is okay with it, because I know if I don't something else is going to pop up. So, my best advice for you ladies for right now, is keep God in your surgery. Pray to ask Him if you are ready right now, & trust me HE will make SURE HE GETS BACK TO YOU. LOL AS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK DOLLS & THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. IT'S NOT OVER, IT'S JUST GETTING STARTED. I'LL POST MY NEW SURGERY DATE, MAYBE WE CAN BUDDY UP :)

3 MONTHS PRE OP ! NEW SURGERY DATE !

It's 3pm in Miami and I just got off the phone with Elizabeth. My new date is for Mar 19th. More than enough time to get ready, but right in the middle of my last semester & 2 months before graduation. WILL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET AT THIS POINT. NOW I AM GOING TO BEGIN SPOILING MY WARDROBE, AND PRAYING TO GOD FOR HIS AGREEANCE WITH THIS. THANK YOU DOLLS AND STAY TUNE BECAUSE I AM NOW 3 MONTHS PRE OP LOL !! BACK AT IT. NOW TO GET MY PLANE FARE BACK.

Cabral Quote?

Okay, call me crazy but I am strongly considering Cabral. I know, I know he has a past and I really don't want to hear it because I know it will be whatever it will be. My life is in God's hands on His time. I been reevaluating things and I wonder if I was wrong to discredit him, most recently I haven't heard anything to crazy. All of DR surgeons have similar history's I just felt Duran's vibe per se. But I have to be honest Duran is getting a little too conservative for me and I don't want to be disappointed. These surgery Instagram pages got me going crazy. Cabral turning girls that look like spongebob into Jessica Rabbit! I mean changing lives for real. I reached out to him on Whatsapp and he quoted me $3800. That's $100 discount from Duran but that has nothing to do with why I'm considering him. I'm going to think about him some more and see if he got anything available in March. Do you guys know the additional costs Cabral charges for labs, consults, garments etc..?

CHIILLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE I LOVE YOU DOLLS ! Y'ALL ARE MY ROCK WHEN IT COMES TO THIS JOURNEY ! I THANK GOD FOR Y'ALL! BUT HERE'S TO

Before I begin, RS took down my most popular review about how I got all my prescriptions filled in the US without a PCP or medical insurance for under $150. WTF? They claim it violated some bs terms? Whatever happened to freedom of speech ppl relax? I guess if you want to know more about it you'll have to inbox me.

SOOOO as you may know the kid (me), has been going back and forth with this Cabral, the vixen slayer decision. I been chatting it up with him on What's App for anybody who wants it. But to schedule a date you have to contact his assistant Maria. Now, I'm not going to lie, communication with him is SUPERB compared to Duran. He answers you, maybe not the same day or hour but he does. Not faulting Duran because I totally love and respect her practice but I've never spoken to her at all just Elizabeth lol. Which was okay with me because I know everything I need to know about her and her procedures. However, with Cabral things are a little different because he charges for medicine, labs, consultation, garment and compression socks. His assistant has given me the price list as follows:

Meds $ 250
Labs $140
Consult $45
Garment $120
Socks $30

I got a date scheduled for March 19th (the same date I am scheduled with Duran) and my quote is $3800. I told Maria I already have compression socks and meds but she said she doesn't know if Cabral will accept that. She says it depends, because he is the doctor which I understood. It really isn't about the money as much as it is about my comfort level. Idk but I just feel comfortable with my US drugs, call me crazy but I just feel like their stronger then there's are. Is that prejudice? Oh well. Going with Cabral will cost me more and will be a little more risky to me because of the many reviews claiming he's negligent but I try my best to give people the benefit of the doubt. Cabral sees so many patients a day EVERYDAY, he's been doing this for sooooo many years, OF COURSE HE HAS A HISTORY, HE'S HUMAN. NEGLIGENCE IS INEXCUSABLE THO. HE GETS EXHAUSTED LIKE ME AND YOU DO. NOT TO MENTION HE IS FROM A TOTALLY DIFFERENT CULTURE THEN WE ARE WHICH MEANS COMMUNICATION ISSUES WILL BE INEVITABLE, NOT TO MENTION HE IS WORKING WITH WOMEN AND HE IS A MAN. MEN ARE NOT AS SENSITIVE AND GENTLE AS WE ARE. WHAT MAY SEEM LIKE A JERKY COMMENT TO YOU MAY JUST BE HIM BEING HONEST. Idk Duran has her faults too but the way she handles them make me feel like she is the kind of doctor I would want. And it sucks because I was hell bent on Duran. But I seen her work lately and while it is incredible I'm not feeling as confident she will give me the results I want. And while Cabral does snatch these girls to death (no pun intended) almost all his patients have burns. I think about it like, Would I rather have a burn and look bad as hell or Would I like to run the risk of being unsatisfied or looking average? Idk you guys. I can't even explain this to my man or fam because they don't understand in depth like we do. He just be like "you look good now, do whatever I support you." Lol thanks but that doesn't help make this decision easier. What y'all think? I literally seen a girl who has my exact same body be transformed into something serious. I mean like something serious by Cabral !! Where as Duran doesn't serve girls with my shape as well and she posted this thing on her instagram about she's going to be a little more conservative now. Idk you guys? Tell me what you think?

49 days 1 hr 30 mins

Sorry for the wait dolls. I have been on an emotional roller coaster these past few weeks. It's been hard to focus. I've had an uncle and a childhood friend pass away back to back. Denial has been working best for me. I didn't even go to their funerals. Funerals make me feel really rushed to process it all and I don't like that. I just started a new semester of college too. Haven't been to class yet. So far I have about $5400 and no idea if it is enough. Cabral confirmed I could bring my own meds. I'm gonna try to get some more pain meds, because I only got 7 pills of Vicodin. Someone at Publix pharmacy stole 2 of my pills. Worst case scenario I'll get some xanex from my bf, he's too popular for me he knows everybody for whatever you need. Need a lung? He knows someone who could get you one lol. I forgot to mention the last days leading to my surgery I was taking 2 of everything 2 times a day. I lost like 10 lbs that last 2 weeks. Idk why. My diet was horrible and I wasn't working out at all. So I guess it was the iron, it made me go #2 quite a bit. Sorry if it was a overshare, but I normally don't go #2 everyday. So that was interesting to me. Maybe it was the iron that made me loose weight because ferrous sulfate softens stool, new and old. Sorry but it's all apart of my journey lol. What I did want to share with you dolls is I purchased the Ultrasound Cavitation Machine that I mentioned earlier in my review because Bella Vita mentioned it would soften/break up the fat which will make it easier for surgeons to lipo, which means they can get more fat !! There are clinics who charge you as much as I payed for the machine just for 2 sessions. You don't start to see results until after 10 sessions, so you do the math. YouTube has been my best friend with this machine. I so far only did 1 session. The machine was about $219 and so worth it. They say you get the best results if you do a session so it can melt the fat with the machine, put on albolene after, wrap your tummy in plastic and put on a waist cincher or tummy belt and do cardio. I prefer the elliptical, so that's what I'm gonna do everyday until. I want to begin the lemonade diet and do at least 15 days but I don't know how it will affect my hemo. Do you guys know? Especially since I've been off iron this whole time. Not because I'm irresponsible but because doctors say too much iron intake can be a bad thing. I'm ordering Geritol, SSS tonic and orange juice asap because everyone keeps getting amazing hemo levels with that cocktail. My bf and I are still together. I'm surprised lol because neither one of us are ones to be in relationships. I'm antisocial and anti-commitment not just to relationships but anything. Routines makes me nervous. Trust me I've tried to break up with him after I found myself being too fond of him but had instant separation anxiety it was weird for me. So I made an exception, cause I felt like that response meant something. I try to trust myself at least lol. He been really supportive with all of this (I'm guessing it's because he think he's getting a new toy or something lol and probably wants to show it off to his friends). Either way he showed me a few ab exercises to do that gives the best results (he's a football player). So, I'm gonna try them out and let you guys know how that goes. Even though it's getting cold in Miami (70 damn degrees !! ) I'm still gonna do my cavitation sessions and work out. I really want to do that lemonade diet, you can drop 15 pounds in 15 days ?! It's temporary if you don't maintain a high protein and low carb diet. I plan on doing Atkins induction phase as soon as my lemonade cleanse is over. You can only have up to 24 carbs a day with 15g of them being leafy green vegetables. I know the Atkins diet will be good for my hemo, but what about the cleanse? Because you not supposed to take any vitamins on the cleanse. Hmmmm... We will see soon dolls. As always, good luck.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE !! I AM OFFICIALLY A CABRAL DOLL ;)

Update soon kisses xoxo
I am snatched !!

ITS BEEN A STRUGGLE BUT GOD IS GOOD

Recovery has been too real. The constant burning sensation all over, your skin feeling like its ripping when you move, the soreness in your ass making it hard to sit & worst of all being totally immobile and dependent on people and pain pills ! MAKE THIS ISH SUCK ! IT IS A STRUGGLE TO EVEN BE ABLE TO SLEEP COMFORTABLY, YOU APPRECIATE ALL THE LITTLE THINGS YOU WERE ABLE TO DO PRE OP ON YOUR OWN. MY FAJA WAS OFF ALL DAY ABD MOST OF YEATERDAY SO I AM STUPID SWOLLEN CABRAL GAVE ME 1500 ccs in each cheeks and hips. My ass is huge tho lol your gonna have that moment we're you ask yourself why the hell did I do this? Feeling better now that I'm clean and my faja back on, pray for me yall

TBH I DIDNT THINK I WAS GONNA HAVE TO SAY THIS BUT...

I WOULD NOT TELL MY WORST ENEMY TO STAY AT KINDNESS RH !! SERIOUSLY CONRAD & CICI ARE BARELY EVER HERE AND THE STAFF IS NOT ALL BILINGUAL AS ADVERTISED, THEY ARE HELLA NEGLIGENT AFTER YOU ARE POST OP AND MY $280 WAS TAKING OUT OF MY WALLET ! THERE ARE PROBABLY 2 ppl & the masseuse I can spare from this poor review but other then that it's just been shitty. Pre-op they are angels so that u don't leave but post op you will have to beg for the bare minimum. I have laid on bloody sheets, and pillows and worn a bloody garment for 3 days without question in a room that wasn't cleaned since I got here 4 days ago smh. The worst part is in not even done, just too tired and all cried out to reflect right now . I just keep telling myself I only got 3 more days left til I leave. All my money gone so hopefully they'll ATLEAST wake me up on time for my flight cause I cant book another one $$ ! I'll explain more in detail when I feel better

CABRAL IT WAS ... MY DECISION MADE EASY<3

I know I said I'm not done with the Kindness RH update but they're still "resolving I know I said I'm not done with the Kindness RH update but they're still "resolving the issue" so I'm gonna let that breathe and share good vibrations right now .

So the day I got in Conrad took me str8 to Cipla . That's how it works if you come in on a weekday during business hours. Any RH will take you str8 there for labs. WARNING: FROM BEGINNING TO BEING ASSIGNED A ROOM CIPLA WILL BE OFF PUTTING !!! YOU WILL HAVE THAT MOMENT WHERE YOU LOOK AROUND AND ASK YOURSELF THIS CANNOT BE A CLINIC YET ALONE A INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION! That ish was hella questionable, but I was prepared for that I'm an island chick, I understand you pinch pennies here and put them where there necessary (on the operating floor) only there you'll feel more comfortable with it all. Anyways, in the elevator I closed my eyes and asked God to show me the # of my doctors office was it 212 or 5th floor? I seen 5 so I went to Cabral (remember that because it sounds crazy but when you really trust God and not just BS'n he responds)!! You remember all the trouble I went through in December with my heart set on Duran? It was totally smoother while I was considering Cabral. He didn't have any complaints in the 3 months I was pre op, no deaths, no burns just smooth sailing. It was the ppl u least expect who was having those complications, I was surprised to see a Duran doll was burned a couple days b4 I left. Any who, I honestly didn't know until I was in the CIPLA elevator. I even asked if I could do labs with both of them and then decide surgery day but I couldn't because I would had to pay double $ for labs (they use different ppl). I thought if I could just go home first and see other post op dolls up close I would know but there was no way sarong that so I just put my hands up to God & he said Cabral! It's funny because he was THE LAST PERSON I WOULD OF HAD SURGERY WITH A FEW MINTGS AGO AND GOD USED HIM TO SHOW ME WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U TRUST IN GOD WITHOUT DOUBT AND TO TEST MY FAITH!! And now I am so glad I did! When I finally made it to Kindness the house was full of Pre and post op Duran Dolls. The pre op dolls are the ones who confirmed it was God decision to go to Cabral because like I said I expected complications with Cabral from paying money to the actual surgery complications but everything was stupid smooth (explain fully later) but these pre op dolls had been going through it with Duran they had gotten there 2 days ahead of me 3/17. There surgery was supposed to be 3/18 but she overbooked for tht date and instead of just admitting that she told them that they were all 3 gonna need extra labs (they got ultrasounds, breathing treatments and some other crazy crap they had to pay more $$ for) one of the poor girls was told someone else was gonna do her surgery and Duean will just supervise and if she still wants to do it she'll have to pay an additional $1500 even though she already got Pre op clearance papers (not my kind the real deal lol) from her US DOC!! & she don't even smoke, completely healthy, the ultrasound guy told her she was literally full of shit (doo doo) and needed a laxative before surgery lol it was just pure bullshit artistry because she over booked ! I felt bad for them because they couldn't get surgery until the day I was actually scheduled to go with her. Which would of meant, if i had chose Duran in the elevator and not listen to God (as crazy as the pick a # thing was) I would if been told the day of my surgery that I was getting pushed back too because I need to pay for extra labs etc etc and lord knows I didn't have it!! So you see, how having faith paid off ?! I would of been stacked with Duran if I paid her labs and listened to my head and not God. This all taught me, sometimes things don't turn out because they weren't supposed to. Cabral did his jobs exceptionally, without me having to explain much and without a horror story. Not one burn :) !! My back fat is gone, my waist is sick and my ass started its own fan page ;)) He did his thing, he kept saying you got a lot of fat mama! He used it too loll I'm not saying Duran isn't good she just wasn't right for me when it came down to it and I could fight the facts no more. Cabral consultation was like how much did I quote you? I told him $3500 and he was like damn I hooked you up lol "that's a great price for all this work"! He didn't dispute it or ask to see proof he just said ok your gonna be Bella when I'm done just pay Maria either today or surgery day. & I did. & he did not disappoint :)) So, my best surgery advice still stands pray and keep God in every bit of your surgery and he will ANSWER & KEEP YOU !! I'm living proof! I was sure I would have a problem with Cabral before my RH and look what happened?! I never asked God about my recovery house only about my doctor and look at my damn near homeless ass now rotfl

MORE PICS MAMAS

The recovery house was taking my garment every morning to was it 2 days in a row and not bringing it back to me until at night before bed. It was basically taking all day to wash one $100 garment. They had me convinced that ish was cashmere or lamb skin or something. Why else would it take all day? And I tell u there is nothing worst then to take off compression, get super swollen like a damn ball in your stomach and then stuff yourself back into it. You will want to cry but imma G so I was self soothing, playing reggae and self massaging. BTW MASSAGES DO NOT HURT WHEN DONE RIGHT THIS MASSAGE LADY AT KINDNESS IS THE BEST THING ABOUT MY STAY SO FAR SHE IS MY LIFE SAVER! I GET TWO A DAY AND THEN I PUT MY WAIST TRAINER LIPO FOAM & AB BOARD ON TOP OF A TANK TOP, THEN MY STAGE 1 GARMENT AND FINALLY THAT BLUE WAIST TRAINER THATS EVERYWHERE ! AFTER A MASSAGE THIS IS THE BEST COMPRESSION COCKTAIL BECAUSE THE MASSAGE LEAVES YOU DRAINING AND THE EXTRA COMPRESSION PUSHES ALL THAT ISH OUT! THIS HELPED WITH ALL THE UNNECESSARY SWELLING I HAD TO GO THROUGH BECAUSE OF THE RH! UGH ANYWAYS!! I WISH I BOUGHT IT TODAY TO CABRAL OFFICE, WAITING ON MY POST OP APPT NOW ;))

2 weeks Post Op

Sorry for being MIA mommas recovery has been hella boring but a struggle. Every doll in the RH kept telling me how educated and prepared I was for this surgery but I really didn't feel like I was because I had and still do have a lot of questions. Like how long before these lumps goes away and what happens if I don't get anymore massages? And much much more. I started massages on the 3rd day and the lady was amazing it didn't hurt at all. However, the cavitation machine she uses can get hot and your skin seems sooo thin and sensitive after surgery that she ended up giving me a little burn on my abdomen nothing to crazy, but it's healing without assistance. The garment Cabral gives doesn't give your bra roll LiPO and compression and it smushed your butt so I am most swollen and lumpy there to the point it has started to create scar tissue that migrated to my breast and arm pits and it feels like it's ripping when I reach for something or put my hands over my head which is hella painful. In short I've stopped wearing that Damn thing and started wearing waist training vest. I wear the blue ann chery workout vest(2xl) and the underbust trainer over it (M). No complaints, I'm actually going to get the vest in a medium with 3 rows of hooks. I don't have any compression on my butt honestly I walk around the house a nudist from the hips down. I know some will say it's too soon to train but I don't have any problems with creasing or indenting and my swelling has been down sooooooo much more since I started this a week ago. I've already closed the vest and the underbust trainers on the 2 hook. The vest is loose now even with the ab board on my back and LiPO foam on my stomach, that I wear the medium trainer over it. My burg is starting the disappearing act but oddly in the center the most and Im not loving it. Actually contemplating yes I'm finna say it ROUND TWO! My next posts will be me catching up on topics I missed with you guys, sorry for the wait but I had to recuperate. You gotta be a strong person to travel for surgery that's for sure. I've been doing the best I can and my family has been really supportive. I'm 2 weeks post and its true it gets better everyday but I still can't bend over or stand to sit on my bum. I been taking showers since 10 days post but you gotta stuff back in your faja because you begin to get unbearably swollen, and a sensation of tight skin. It's weird. More to come. Stay tuned xoxo.

9 months post Cabral vs Omulepu vs Correa

My butt has gone done a lot, and I've been gaining weight everywhere but my lipo areas. My arms are larger and so are my thighs, i can see fat in my stomach and back but not much. I'm going back to Cabral in a couple months for a tummy tuck to cure the loose skin that is obvious when i sit down. I'm going to go to Correa after and get that invisible scar repair technique I must have, possibly some ab atching while I'm there. Also, getting a back lift for the loose skin there as well and chin lipo. Cabral is doing the repair for free so I'm happy about that. I swear I love him, so happy with my choice. I wanted to get an armlift & thigh lift too but I think I'm gonna save that for another time. I don't want to be too sore while recovering because you really need your arms for strength you can't rely on from your core. I'm for sure going to Omulepu at some point in my life is ass giving skills are on 100. Rounds1-2 is a warm up & repair BUT Omulepu Round three is a no brainer sorry lol. Since my surgery life has been totally different, I'M NOT BRAGGING BUT CABRAL GIVES LIFE CHILE! I've been in VERY famous rapper's music videos(no names too obvious), I've become good friends with a few, I party with celebrities, I've made friends with a few famous insta models like lira galore, and miracle watts. I've even hosted a club with Dej Loaf. Yachts and supercars do not excite me anymore it just comes with the lifestyle, girls who get hype about that stuff seems basic now everything is so lavish ! Everybody u date seems to be doing extremely well & yet there all nervous to approach u. It's cute really. HOWEVER, it is a lot of ish your not prepared for like EVERY HATER YOU EVER HAD COMES OUT OF THE WOODWORKS AND GUYS WITH NO MONEY TROLL U ON THE INTERNET AND HATE U BECAUSE U DONT RESPOND TO DMS. FAM EVEN ACTS DIFFERENT ...LOL SHIT LIKE THAT! I love you girls and so I am so sorry I took a hiatus but I'm going to leave you guys with a pic. If you ever need anything inbox me and if you ever visit Miami link :) Muah xoxo

More Pics

Love u dolls inbox questions
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

FASHIONISTA, BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT. DELIVERS GREAT BOOBS, WAISTS, AND BOOTY. OVERALL MASTER SCULPTOR WHO CARES ABOUT HER REPUTATION AND WELL BEING OF HER PATIENTS . ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST, EVEN THOUGH DR. HECTOR CABRAL TAUGHT HER.