Cabral Fix It - Dominican Republic

I initially got yily to do my arm lift. And it was...

I initially got yily to do my arm lift. And it was not a good job. I went back and let Cabral fix it and he did excellent.  I initially got procedure done with yily. She left a lot of skin behind. She said she would do it over for free but I was afraid to let her cut me again and not do it right. So I tried Cabral and he did an excellent job.

Girls night out

I was feeling like looking beautiful and this is what I came up with

Round two with Cabral

I went back in January 2016 to get a thigh lift a 2nd bbl I also got what was left of fat on my waist removed. I went from 31 inches in the waist to 28 inches now. My goal is to be ayleasr 24-26 inches in the waist. My butt looks pretty good for now although I feat it will go down after all the swelling goes. My inner thigh looks great. I wanted the long scar from groom to knee to address my legs as a whole but De. Cabral he does not like doing that procedure because it is not beautiful ... Lol. So I just got the scar on my inner groin area. My left side was perfect but my right side still has a little skin that could have been taken and the scat is not in the crease like the other one is but it healed nicley and is barely noticeable. My pain was very minimal and Dr Cabral did a good job. I stayed at Jacqueline day spa which was excellent. Every room has its own private bathroom. The staff treats you like family there not like they are running a business. The pics I'm going to post were mostly taken while I was still at the recovery house. I m a little over a month post op and looking good.
Dr Hector Cabral