54 and Feeling Refreshed - Cincinnati, OH

I was considering having cosmetic surgery for a...

I was considering having cosmetic surgery for a couple of years. I didn't like my lower jowls and the hooding over my eyes. I didn't want any drastic changes, my goal was to look more refreshed and less tired. Dr. Mendelsohn and his staff were wonderful and made this a positive experience for me. I have no regrets having both the upper blepharoplasty and Advanced Facelift. I am thrilled with the results!
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mendelsohn! When I met with him prior to my surgery, he explained both procedures and left no questions unanswered. I left feeling confident I would have a great result. Dr. Mendelsohn is not only a gifted, skilled surgeon, he also has a very kind and caring bedside manner. He responded to e-mail questions I had during my recovery period very quickly. His staff members are also very caring and supportive. I had very little pain and down time with these procedures. Overall from start to finish, Dr. Mendelsohn is the best! I look forward to continue seeing him for any future cosmetic needs.