Liposuction, Breast Augmentation, and Abdominoplasty - Cincinnati, OH

For medical reasons, I was prescribed a...

For medical reasons, I was prescribed a combination of oral and intravenous steroids weekly, over several months. This is when I lost the feminine shape of my body and appeared like a “steroid body”. After four years of trying to loose the final few pounds, with diet and exercise, I made the decision to have Liposuction. I moved to Cincinnati, Ohio approximately one month before beginning the process of selecting a plastic surgeon. I began by reviewing various surgeons’ credentials, years of experience, reading reviews, and the surgeon's before and after galleries. I made the decision to schedule the consultation with Dr. Kurtis Martin, MD. From the first time I walked into his office, I felt welcomed. The office staff is very professional, respectful, and greets you with a warm welcome. Upon meeting Dr. Martin, I felt that I was in very capable hands and was highly impressed with his knowledge. He was very honest about the areas I needed Liposuction. The cost was very reasonable and he even included a couple minor things at no additional cost. I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Martin showed me the full meaning of body contouring and shaping, which is what I strived for since taking the steroids. Dr. Martin also performed my Breast Augmentation. I never thought I would consider Breast Augmentation because I always feared that my breast would look unnatural and out of balance. The best thing about Dr. Martin is that you never look like you had a procedure done. My breasts appear perfectly symmetrical and look / feel natural. Recently I had Abdominoplasty performed by Dr. Martin, MD. The results look amazing. Dr. Martin is a very honest person. Dr. Martin will not perform a procedure unless he feels that you will benefit from it. I suggested an extra procedure during the Abdominoplasty consultation and he told me that I would not benefit from it. The costs of the three procedures were beyond reasonable. This doctor genuinely cares about the success of the procedure and the patient during the recovery time after surgery. It is not often that you find a highly skilled surgeon with an excellent personality. I look foreword to working with Dr. Martin, MD, and his office staff in the future.

Liposuction, Breast Augmentation, & Abdominoplasty

Liposuction, Breast Augmentation, & Abdominoplasty

Post Op Pic

Post Op pic in a regular bra. I could not be happier!

Post Op Pic