Indecisive About Injections VS Surgery - Cincinnati, OH

I went a saw Dr. Donath a few days ago for a...

I went a saw Dr. Donath a few days ago for a consultation on a rhinoplasty. I asked the nurse before about doing the non surgical route and if it would even be possible. She said we can ask him. His whole staff are SO SWEET. I never felt judged and was so comfortable asking anything that popped into my head. When he came in to the room he didn't push my decision one way or another, and said it is more of the patients decision. The first thing he started talking about was the injections though, so I could sort of tell he thought I could get away with doing them first. Which is surprising to me, as we know sometimes doctors just want more $$$. They took pictures and I decided on the injections and was scheduled for two days later. He numbed me up and was very particular about the angels and how much he was putting in, as he kept stepping back and checking. The nurse was great the entire time too, trying to make me feel more comfortable and relaxed. I had some left over so I asked him to do some in my top lip too and I am VERY happy so far. This was just this morning, so the swelling hasn't gone down fully, but I know I will be extremely satisfied with the end result. I went to work right after and you could barely tell I had anything done to my nose (my lip was a tad swollen though). I highly recommend Dr. Donath and his staff to anyone wondering about any procedures!
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon