Silicone Injections to Fill Depressions Caused by Acne Scarring.

Many people are negative on medical-grade silicone...

Many people are negative on medical-grade silicone injections. I disagree.

I'm a 50 year old male who had acne as a teenager. Scarring occurred and I was in search of a permanent solution.

About 15 years ago, I had a Board Certified dermatologist in New York City inject micro-droplets of silicone in my scars. The results were excellent and permanent. I was very happy. I decided I needed a touch up and didn't want to travel to New York so I searched Real Self for a doctor who had experience with silicone.

I was thrilled to find Dr. Alexander Donath in Cincinnati. Dr. Donath examined my skin, marked the injection site, numbed it up a bit, and injected the micro-droplets of medical-grade silicone into the depressions of my acne scars. I am thrilled with the results.

In my experience, medical-grade silicone injections given by a Board Certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist are safe and provide great results.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Donath. Over the years, I have seen a few plastic surgeons for various procedures and Dr. Donath is one of the best. From the time you enter his office, you are treated with care and concern by his entire staff. He spent time with me, and answered all of my questions. His skill at injecting the filler is very good. Dr. Donath will be my go-to guy for any facial cosmetic solutions. Also, Dr. Donath is the only doctor who followed up with a call and a letter, making sure I was satisfied with my procedure. He's a good doctor.