Rhinoplasty After X2 Broken Noses - Cincinnati, OH

After breaking my nose twice as a little girl, the...

After breaking my nose twice as a little girl, the bump and bend in my nose bothered me. Since then I have been saving so that I could afford to get the procedure done. This is something that I have wanted for 15 years and have finally achieved. After getting the Rhinoplasty I was very swollen a bruised, this was something I was expecting, however I did suffer from terrible nausea and dizziness. Dr Donath then explained that if I was someone that suffered from nausea such as car sickness could mean I was more susceptible. On the other side I was very happy with how quickly the bruising dispersed. It has only been two weeks so far and I'm very satisfied with the results but I have been informed that it can take up to 12months for complete recovery and I am very excited to see the final nose.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely amazing Dr, listened to everything that bothered me about my nose and went above and beyond in making it look exactly how I wanted it to. Since I was travelling from the UK to America to have the procedure done, he also considered the safety of having surgery after flying and recovery going back. Throughout my time Dr Donath was professional, friendly, reassuring with any questions that I had and made me feel very comfortable with the Rhinoplasty. I am very thankful to him for helping me achieve my goals.