Dr. Donath is a true perfectionist and highly...

Dr. Donath is a true perfectionist and highly skilled doctor, this was my second experience with filler in my tear trough area. I did it about 7 yrs. ago by another very well known doctor in Cincinnati and the result WAS HORRIBLE! So, I was VERY scared to try it again.
Finally, I decided to go for it after doing extensive research on Dr. Donath, and how he has mastered doing filler with the cannula technique.
I LOVE the results! Dr. Donath very personable, knowledgeable, and is nothing short of a perfectionist. He put a little numbing cream under my eyes, and as he started the injections- I literally did not feel a thing! He really took his time, as he was "creating" my perfect under eye look.
I only ended up w/ one tiny bruise that was easily covered & went away in about a day. THAT SAYS SOMETHING because I bruise severely usually!!! My bad experience with the other doctor gave me black eyes for over a week.
I trust Dr. Donath completely and feel confident in his abilities. The office even called me for a follow up just to check on how happy I was! I am thinking about going back to get a little filler in the cheek area. He said doing that adds even more of a youthful look when combined with the under eye filler.

Before Pics- Very tired looking

Here are some before photos.. Mind you, I have NO MAKEUP on (so I look REALLY blah in the before, but it really shows how bad my hollows really were)

After pics

here are some after pics with absolutely no makeup & then some with a little foundation & mascara
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

I cannot begin to say enough about Dr. Donath! He made me feel very comfortable (especially with the fact I had a needle near my eye). He spent time discussing what he was doing during the procedure, and did such an amazing job! The outcome is far greater than I could have ever anticipated! His cannula technique is gentle but thorough. Plus he is kind, compassionate, and genuinely interested in his patients. If you are in Cincinnati or even within a few hours drive, and interested in any type of filler for your face, I HIGHLY recommend him!!