48 and Feeling Great!! Want My Outside To Match My Inside - Cincinnati, OH

I had 3 PS consultations. Just like the 3 little...

I had 3 PS consultations. Just like the 3 little bears--One was just bad; one was just okay; and one was just right.....so a month later I am scheduled for my Mommy Makeover which will include a Breast Reduction and liposuction of my upper and lower abdomen, hips, and inner and outter thighs. I have been living with an autoimmune disease for 10+ years, and one of the symptoms is chronic daily pain. I am not as active as I once was, and have gained nearly 40lbs (mostly due to high doses of prednisone in a 6 month period) that has been very difficult to get off. I feel much better when I am active and I am hoping that my breast reduction will allow me the freedom of movement and lessen some of the back, neck and shoulder pain that I need to live the active life that I once had. As for the liposuction, well that is for me!! I want my body back, and although I eat a very healthy diet and lead a fairly healthy lifestyle, it has been very difficult to shed what I like to call my "fat suit". I feel that the lipo might permit me feel like the "Yummy Mummy" that I used to be--and not this "Slouch on the Couch" that I have felt like for the past few years! 2 days to go!!!

Wow!! I Am Thrilled!

I should have done this sooner. But I guess it is all about timing-& I have never felt better in my life. I had my Mommy Makeover (breast redux-44F to a 36D and lipo of upper and lower abs, inner outer thighs and hips) on Dec. 4th 2015. It wasn't all smooth sailing. Lots of bruising due to VonWillenbrands. Had to have IV meds for 3 days in a row-that was a PITA. Painful swelling that made wearing compression garments difficult, and made me feel a bit like I was drowning. BUT-that was just for 1 week-& can't we all handle anything for a week? My PS is THE BEST. Dr. Donna Krummen. She is amazing, highly knowledgable, laid-back and very cool. You can't rattle her. 3 months later I look amazing!
Dr. Donna Krummen

Dr. Krummen is fantastic. Never rushed, answers all of my questions, very friendly, laid back and personal. She is highly professional. I had several situations that rattled me (with wounds opening and heavy bruising). She was always very calming, knew just what to do, and never made me feel like anything was out of the ordinary. I recommend her highly!