35 Year Old, Mom of 3 Kiddos, Getting Full TT and BL TOMORROW - Cincinnati, OH

I have struggled with my weight for years as an...

I have struggled with my weight for years as an adult. After my third child, I began really focusing on running and realized even after getting close to my goal weight that I would never look how I wanted with my "mother's apron" and my saggy breasts. My surgery is tomorrow and I am beyond nervous. I have spent a ton of time searching through real self and the pictures and info have been so valuable and helpful and therefor wanted to document my journey for the betterment of the community. Here goes nothing...

2 days post op, Feeling pretty swollen

Like I said, I'm feeling pretty swollen, especially in the breast area. One breast seems more swollen then the other. Time is measured by when I can have my next pain pill. They had me stay over night at the surgical facility where I had the procedure and I am very thankful for that opportunity. I was the only person staying overnight with 3 nurses. It was great piece of mind. I'm trying to avoid infection which is a little nerve wrecking. I have no compression garments because Dr. Martin said it was unnecessary.
The biggest surprises for me so far are: the difficulty in peeing (it's more of a release - how long does that last??) and trying to walk around in a V - shape, which just seems to be me acting like the hunchback of Notre Dame.
Sorry if this post is rambling, my head is a little fuzzy from the meds I think.
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Martin was great. He's funny and personable and most importantly, does great work. Six months out and I am so happy with my FLAT tummy and my BL. I'm considering getting a little more work done and if I do, I will absolutely return to Dr. Martin.