32, 5'3", 128 Lbs, Tummy Tuck, 250cc Breast Augmentation, 1 Child, Post Major Weight Loss

My daughter is 14. After years of fluctuating...

My daughter is 14. After years of fluctuating weight due to bad eating habits and lack of exercise I knew I needed a change. I've been heavier than 185 lbs and went from a size 16 to 00. I was able to lose 75+lbs and kept it off for 3 years, however the less I weighed the worse I looked (in my opinion) due to sagging excess skin. I got pregnant this year in April and put on 20 lbs, sadly I miscarried. It was a wake up call for me and I'm determined now to love myself and do whatever I have to in order to be the healthiest happiest person I can be. This is something I never dreamed I'd be able to do. With the emotional support of my friends, family, and most importantly my daughter, I feel that it's the right time for me and will have a long lasting positive effect on my life.

No more tape, cleared to walk for exercise and drive!

Finally able to move around more. Went in for my second check up and had the tape removed. Spent my day off trying on old bathing suits/dresses to see which styles hide my scars the best. It's so nice not having to worry about hiding excess skin anymore when wearing low rise bottoms.
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

I have social anxiety and always overthink and worry. From the first consultation to my post surgery visits I've grown to feel very confident and comfortable with the surgeon and practice I chose. Everyone at the office has been professional and it's apparent how routine all of this work is for them. It put me at ease knowing that they were so confident in the work they do.