65 Year Old Wanting a Refreshed Look! Cincinnati, OH

How lucky for me that I found this superb surgeon!...

How lucky for me that I found this superb surgeon! As a 65-year-old who wanted to re-create a more youthful, refreshed look to my face to reflect how I felt inside – and to project a more rested, youthful look as I interact with younger coworkers and clients, I sought the best facial plastic surgeon. I had a procedure ten years ago in another city, and the result was pleasing at the time. So I began my search in the Cincinnati area where I had just moved. It quickly became apparent who was the most referred surgeon in the region: Dr. Donath! I thought I simply needed to “fix” the under-neck area. I consulted with him and his staff on several occasions; he was personable and confident, and proposed a smarter plan to help me to achieve my goals. Neither he nor his staff pushed me to make a quick decision; in fact, Dr. Donath made me wait until some potential health issues were resolved before he undertook surgery. I used the time to prepare and to re-check his reputation and performance; I found that his surgical excellence was known in areas far from Cincinnati! It all confirmed over and over that I knew I had made the right choice!

But oh, the results were more than I could have expected! Dr. Donath is an artful, caring, and superb surgeon who skillfully created the perfect aesthetic plan for my face. I could tell only days after surgery that there was more there than the immediate neck improvement that I sought. My husband was amazed at unexpected, subtle changes and pointed them out before I could even see them. The best part, I think, is that although a youthful look is now there, my face remained natural – yet improved! This is a testament to Dr. Donath’s artistic AND technical skills. I can now see how his results far exceeded my surgical results ten years prior. I am thrilled with the results – as is my husband who quietly provided a watchful eye over all. We both can attest to Dr. Donath’s technical brilliance and eye for facial beauty. I have already recommended him to many, especially a family member who wants to travel from Chicago for him. I will only trust my face – and those of my loved ones – to Dr. Donath.

I am a lucky and happy lady.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Donath was kind, patient, proficient, and confident. I was and am pleased with each of his staff members. What a caring, professional environment.