Dr.Donath is a Gifted Surgeon - Cincinnati, OH

There are plastic surgeons, and there are gifted...

There are plastic surgeons, and there are gifted plastic surgeons. Dr. Donath is gifted. My facial features are enhanced in a way that is so completely natural and soft. I'm grateful to have found a surgeon that has that special, undefinable artistic talent. I have fillers to my upper eyelid/eyebrow, cheeks, and lips. Also, Botox.

Before and after picture

I believe Dr. Donath was born with the gift for facial plastic surgery which he further developed through years of self discipline and excellent training. Much like there are great athletes, musicians and artists who have a God given talent that can't be acquired through training alone. (The movie, Amadeus is a great example of this.

The above conclusion is based on my personal experiences and the many, many, many before and after photos I've viewed.

Additionally, Dr. Donath surrounds himself with a great team. My overall experience during my appointments is excellent.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Donath and his staff are approachable and professional. That's a wonderful combination!