Help Ladies! Mother of 2 Desperate for Tummy Tuck - Cincinnati, OH

Hello ladies. ive been on this site daily for a...

hello ladies. ive been on this site daily for a couple years now. im finally in the process of looking for my ps. im hoping to get suggestions or referrals for doctors who is best in doing tummy tucks. ive mainly been looking in FL but am open to other locations. im am willing to travel from cincinnati to find my surgeon. i am not interested in traveling out of the states though. ive been wanting and needing this for 17 years now. just knowing that im this close to getting it done gets me teary-eyed. hope to hear from ya's soon and i will post updates as they come in with doctor pick and before pics!

It's that time!

Ive decided on Dr Turkle, and my surgery date is jan 13th!

Made it to the side!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone and this website. without it, I would have been so lost.

Feeling better

Well I've made it over the hump for the worst pain. I would definitely recommend exparel for any ladies who are undecided. The pain was a 10 even with the exparel so I dont know what i would have done without it. The hard part for me now is movement. I cant bend all the way over to pick things up. Cant twist and turn or stand up straight. My lower back is in pain and cant take much of anything. brushing my teeth kills my lower back from just the slightest bit of bending over. I was not expecting the lower back to feel so weak. it feels like ive never used them muscles before. but other than that, the healing has been good. i can already sleep through the night. i take pain meds at bedtime and im good till morning. ive posted a few before and after pics. im sorry for the before pics. they are quite frightful.
Dr. Janet Turkle

Dr. Turkle is amazing! I'm so happy I found her. I can't point out a single thing that I would change. From my consult to 10 days post, I have been very happy and thankful :)