Fat Transfer to Multiple Areas of the Face, Neck Liposuction, and Submental Tuck

Where to begin??? This AMAZING Facial Plastic...

Where to begin??? This AMAZING Facial Plastic Surgeon left a lasting impression in so many ways. Dr. Alexander Donath, MD, FACS, has STRONG ETHICAL CHARACTER and such a PASSION for his work. After consulting with multiple Facial Plastic Surgeons (7), I felt that Dr. Donath was the only doctor that sincerely had my best interest at heart. His approach on rejuvenating my face was ultra conservative compared to several well known facial surgeons (in and out of Ohio) and he seemed to know exactly just what I needed to create that NATURAL and YOUTHFUL look I desired. In my opinion and experience, creating Natural and Youthful, together, becomes the challenge. Neither (natural / youthful) is a challenge for Dr. Donath. He is exceptionally skilled in fat transfer and has the eye for creating youthful eyes (Luxe Eyes) and sculpting the jaw line line. The best thing about Dr. Donath is that you do not look like you had a procedure performed. Dr. Donath's staff is amazing as well. The discharge nurse (Angie) was exceptionally caring :-) and made sure I was comfortable during recovery. I was never in pain or uncomfortable directly after the procedure. The recovery was not near as bad as I had prepared myself for. I also enjoyed working with Jill, as she is very knowledgeable about procedures. Sarah Blank, Patient Coordinator, I defiantly cannot forget....because you have known me since day day #1 (through it all). I could go on forever about Dr. Donath and his wonderful staff. I am blessed or privileged (your choice of words) to stumble into this office of caring people....and I promise that I will never trust anyone other than Dr. Donath and his outstanding staff to touch this face...ever again.

My Results (10 Days Post-Op).

This is a photo of my results with No Makeup. I took the photo while my hair was wet to show the true results of this surgery. I consider this surgery to be one of the best investments I have made during my life. Dr. Donath restored the volume loss and the original heart shape of my face, without implants. My face appears glowing, balanced, and naturally contoured…without cosmetics. This Facial Plastic Surgeon is a true artist and perfectionist when it comes to sculpting and rejuvenating the face.

Recent Before Photos (No / Minimal Makeup)

I looked for some recent before photos to share and were able to locate these. I am unsure if I am wearing any type of cosmetics in these photos but it would be none - minimal amount. These photos are from late January of 2016. I do not have a lot of before photos wearing minimal / no cosmetics because I was very self conscious about the hollowness around my eyes, my chin/neck area, and overall volume loss. I often heard comments such as “You look tired” or “Looks like you could use some rest”.

Photo of the Tiny Incision under my chin for Submental Tuck

This is a photo of the incision under my chin for the submental tuck. I only had 1 stitch behind each ear but you could barely see them.

Chin Comparison

Before and After Photo of my Chin for Comparison

Not Feeling Well

I have been very sick with the Flu and I am still recovering. I hope to post updated pics soon. I am very happy with the result of this procedure.

2 months Post Op Update

Still recovering from the flu. Exceptionally Happy with my results. Dr. Donath is a true artist at facial rejuvenation. This procedure, with the correct Facial Plastic Surgeon, is one of my best investments.

Before and 6 month Post Op Follow Up

Well I forgot what I looked like before this procedure. I am slightly puckering my lips in the 6 month post-op photo. So I posted a close up beside of it. You can see the lip result in my profile pic. I did have some left over filler on my face in the before photo. It almost looks like I had blepharoplasty but I did not (fat transfer only to my eye area). My face is smooth and free from lumps and bumps! Dr. Donath is truly amazing. All smiles here!

Side Profile View Before and 6 month Post-OP

I am amazed with Dr. Donath's work. He corrected my chin and jaw line by using fat transfer, lipo, and a submental tuck only. That required great skill. I look like a different person. This is one of the best investments I ever made.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alexander Donath, MD, FACS, has STRONG ETHICAL CHARACTER and such a PASSION for his work. This AMAZING Facial Plastic Surgeon has devoted his life to education, practice, and serving his patients and continues to do so. His approach on rejuvenating my face was ultra conservative, compared to several “well known” facial surgeons (in and out of Ohio). Dr. Donath seemed to know exactly just what I needed to create that NATURAL and YOUTHFUL look I desired. Doctor Donath also sincerely cares about his patient's results and stands by his work. He has a great personality and is easily approachable. I assure you that you will not be disappointed.