45-year-old in Need of Under Eye Filler. Cincinnati, OH

I am a 45-year-old physician that had already...

I am a 45-year-old physician that had already formed a trusting doctor-patient relationship with Dr. Donath. I previously had great results utilizing a V-beam for frequent flushing. Restyling filler is more invasive and I will admit that made me somewhat nervous but once consulting with Dr. Donath, I was put at ease. Again, I knew I was preparing to undergo a procedure with the most skilled Surgeon in the area. I easily can say the results received are no less than perfect. I had no side effects, others have commented that my appearance is more youthful, and Dr. Donath explained every step of the procedure even while being performed. Should I need this performed again in a few years, only Dr. Donath will be considered even if it means traveling a great distance. It would be a disservice not to contact Dr. Alexander Donath for under eye filler or any other Facial Cosmetic needs!!
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Donath and his staff are kind, professional, on time, and most importantly the most competent and skilled in his specialty. I just happen to be a physician that is one of his patients. I would be more than happy to go into more detail if you would like to contact me.