Business Professional Seeking to Continue to Remain Competitive in Highly Competitive Market Place

To remain competitive in today’s business world, I...

To remain competitive in today’s business world, I feel it is important to be physically, emotionally and mentally fit. The question becomes “How do I continually up my game as the competition becomes younger in looks and approach”? My answer is re-train and retool myself in every way possible, that includes my appearance. Over the years I have been lucky that my wife is a Physician’s Assistant and specializes in cosmetic practices. That has allowed me to use products and practices that have continually kept my facial skin looking younger and healthier. At some point in the past year I began questioning “what else I could do to continue and improve my youthful look?”
During this past summer, I met with Dr. Jon Mendelsohn and discussed the possibility being involved in a seminar regarding “Men’s Health and how do we improve it”. It fascinated me in all respects. At that time Dr. Mendelsohn suggested that I would be an excellent candidate for a lower facelift. After further discussions with Dr. Jon and my wife, I agreed to go forward with the procedure. In retrospect, I guess I never thought I would choose to have a facelift. In reality, I am thrilled with the results. Within 2 days of the procedure we went to dinner at a friend’s house, the next day I was shopping at a local grocery store and ran into some friends that said “I thought that was you, but you look slightly different, much healthier. What have you changed?” That seems to be the reaction I am receiving more often when I meet with clients or run into friends. If you are considering this procedure and hesitating, my suggestion is meet with Dr. Mendelsohn and his staff, they will calm your fears and explain every aspect of the procedure in every detail. Once it is completed you will wonder why you delayed doing it!

Some additional comments, someone inquired "did I not have stitches"? Yes there were stitches along the front edge of my ears, Dr Mendelsohn did a perfect blending the incision and the stitches were so small that they were barely noticeable. I lightly covered them with Revision Skincare Intellishade Sunscreen. Really good product, I use it daily. It is a tinted SPF 45 sunscreen and moisturizer that I purchase from Advanced Cosmetic Surgery And Laser Center.

I have received several questions regarding pricing of the procedure and a request for additional pictures on my incisions around my ears. With regard to pricing, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery charges for the facility and the procedure. One might ask, why would there be a facility charge? Advanced Cosmetic has a fully accredited surgury center and staff on-site, for me it was very convienent both for the procedure and the follow-up post procedure. the combined fees totaled $9150. This even included liposuction under my chin, how I failed to mention that in my initial review I am not certain. As my wife say, the lipo under my chin has brought my strong jawline back into view. Regarding my incisions, they have healed perfectly, I will be adding additional pictures on Monday. In summary, this procedure is really very simple and mimiumally invasive. If anyone reading this review has questions, feel free to send me your questions.

As requested I have posted photos of the incisions on my ears both front and back of the ears. I am very pleased with the healing process at just over 90 days. One has to look very closely to even recognize that there was any incision on either ear. Thanks Dr Jon for doing a fantastic job!
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mendelsohn is a very warm and caring person on top of being very through physician. Between Dr Jon and his entire staff, I spent at least 90 minutes in the days prior to the procedure reviewing every aspect of what I should expect the day of the procedure and the days following the procedure. Dr Mendelsohn even called me the evening prior to the procedure to see if I had any final questions or concerns. Because of Dr Jon's approach I came fully prepared the morning of the procedure and made it through the entire process with no issues. I highly recommend Advanced Cosmetic Surgery And Laser Center and Dr. Jon Mendelsohn!