57 Year Old Face Lift and Upper and Lower Eye Lid Surgery - Cincinnati, OH

Dr. Kurtis Martin did such a fantastic job with my...

Dr. Kurtis Martin did such a fantastic job with my upper and lower eye lid surgery and facelift. I felt I looked like I was always tired and mad. Now I feel great about myself. I look like a much younger version of me. My results are very natural looking not tight or pulled. He's a great Doctor! I feel like a new me! If you have been thinking about doing it for awhile like I did; just do it. You are worth the investment.
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kurtis Martin makes you feel very comfortable. He explains what he is going to do. He takes his time to make sure he answers your questions. He is always available after hours if you have any concerns. He follows you to make sure you are healing nicely. I'm so happy with my results of my facelift and upper and lower eye surgery. I had such large bags under my eyes and excess skin on my upper eye lids. I had Jowl lines around my mouth. He did such a fantastic job achieving natural looking results. I would definitely recommend him for anyone contemplating plastic surgery!