48 Years Old. Felt That Cheeks/chin/neck Were "Sagging" or Had a Fallen Look Making Me Look Older

Dr. Mendelsohn very personable and made me feel...

Dr. Mendelsohn very personable and made me feel comfortable before, during and after the procedure. Entire staff wonderful to be around. First night definitely the worst as wrapped up and uncomfortable, but did go shopping and walking that evening! Did not take any pain meds except a few tylenol the entire time. Worked the next day - with hair down nothing noticeable to anyone else - very slight bruising. After stitches out at one week - pretty much back to normal. Tomorrow is 2 weeks - and the difference is amazing - all swelling is nearly gone. Neck is smooth - fullness in cheeks is back where it should be. Several people have asked if I did my hair different - telling me how good I look. They can't tell what it is - but it definitely worked and I am very pleased with the entire experience.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jon makes you feel at ease - does not make promises he cannot keep. Talked to me during the entire procedure and made me feel very comfortable. Follow up is great as well. Answers any and all questions and so far has been right on the money with his answers. Will definitely go back to him for anything concerning facial/eye procedures.