Ending Address

I am a 55 year old female and have been...

I am a 55 year old female and have been considering an upper eye lift for some time. Of course, the fear of the unknown kept me from having the procedure done. After meeting with Dr. Mendelsohn, he answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. My only wish is that I would have had the procedure sooner!

CO2 laser entire face

In addition to having an upper eye lift, I also had co2 laser. I feel like I look more refreshed.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mendelsohn was wonderful! He was very thorough with explaining the eye lift procedure and the informative with setting the proper expectations. His staff went above and beyond to ensure that I had all my questions answered and felt comfortable with everything pertaining to the procedure, as well as making a following up call with me the next day. I would recommend Dr. Mendelsohn to anyone who is contemplating having any cosmetic surgery. His expertise in his field, his compassion and true professionalism is AMAZING!