Tear Trough, Lip Injection, Botox to Jaw Dr. Donath 7/12/16 - Cincinnati, OH

I genetically have a hollow tear trough that in...

I genetically have a hollow tear trough that in photos made me feel at less than my full potential. I also have wrinkly lips that I've been lightly filling (1 cc perlane annually). I have a really full face bc over the years I've gained about 25 pounds and I hate seeing my face so full. So- I consulted with Dr. Donath a couple months ago bc I'm in the market for a new a PS in Cincinnati. My usual PS that I've used for 10 years ALWAYS left me unhappy. I wanted someone with more talent, skill, and who had a young and keen eye for current facial aesthetics. I went to see Dr. Donath after my friend recommended him and I'm so glad she did. She gets facial rejuvenation from him several times a year and looks great!
Tear trough $790 (I think)
Lips $660 (I think)
25 units Botox to each side of jaw (500)

Immediately after my eyes were done I looked 10 years younger. No lie. And it's suppose to last for years which is good bc the procedure feels really odd and uncomfortable, not too painful just weird. I COULD NOT imagine a discount medspa sticking needles in my face like that! I really trusted Dr. Donath. Next, were my lips. I received a dental block and the steam helpful. My right side numbed up a lot better than my left, uncomfortable but not too bad! Only disappointment to this is the length of time the injections last. So I'm considering the silicone but will consult with human out before I decide for sure. That's permanent and u need to be sure it won't clump up. Botox to the jaw. So I clench my teeth terribly day and night. It's been 4 days since Botox to jaw and I'm still clenching but I'll wait another 10 days bc I know it takes about 10days for it to kick in. And I know this muscle can sometimes require a little more than let's say... your frown lines. But once the muscle is relaxed it should shrink a few weeks after and make your face slimmer. Dr. Donath has a beautiful office, his staff are mostly very friendly. All of the medical staff are great. He is not too pushy and likes to be 'conservative.' I respect that but I'm not a conservative person once I make my mind up. With that said, Dr. Donath said if I want more of something or a certain look he will do it. I know in coastal cities treatments can be more noticeable and considering I've always liked to dip my toes in the sand, I might as well bring on the good stuff! Go see this Dr. if your considering touching your face!
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon