A Perfect Fit For Me - Cincinnati, OH

Coolsculpting Was a Perfect Fit I had been...

Coolsculpting Was a Perfect Fit

I had been trying to lose weight in the stomach area for a long time. I went from pinching an inch to being able to pinch inches of belly fat when getting dressed. No amount of exercise or dieting seemed to work. I knew I did not want to have liposuction surgery because of the many possible complications patients could face with the procedure, so I put it on a list for “someday in the future” project and forgot about it. Last year, I heard about Coolsculpting from Dr. Martin’s staff. It did not involve any invasive surgery, so I decided to get more information on the procedure. After the staff answered all my questions, I scheduled an appointment. They were very informative and knowledgeable about CoolSculpting and it influenced my decision to have it done.

In the past year, I have had cool sculpting done on the upper, middle, and lower abdomen and today, I couldn’t be happier with the results. It took an hour for each treatment. Initially, for the first five minutes I felt some discomfort but the cold temperature quickly numbed the area being treated. I sat back, relaxed, and after an hour my treatment was over. Several weeks after each procedure the treated areas appeared smaller. Within two months I could feel the difference when getting dressed in the morning. I was able to fit easily into jeans and pants. I am so pleased with the outcome that I would recommend this procedure to others who are interested in fitting into their clothes for a comfortable “perfect fit“.

Age 68
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Martin and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely helpful. I felt comfortable discussing what areas needed to be corrected on my body and I appreciated their advice and recommendations.