25 Year Old, Mother of 2, Finally Getting Boobs! Yay! - Cincinnati, OH

Hi! I am 25 years old, 5'4 135lbs and wear a 34a...

Hi! I am 25 years old, 5'4 135lbs and wear a 34a (barely filling that out lol) I have always wanted big boobs, I feel like my whole life my friends always had nice boobs with perfect cleveage and I was the flat chested one ???? I have two boys, one is 5 and the other just turned 1. When I was pregnant with both of them I got up to a D cup and love them! Sadly they are long gone lol. I finally got the rest of my body where I want it to be now it's time for the girls ???? I'm super excited but super super nervous. I feel like it's all I think about anymore. My consultation was back in May, I really liked Dr Hummel he seemed like he really knew what he was doing and even did the nurses boobs, which was really comforting to me she loved hers. I am thinking somewhere between 425-500 ccs I want to be a full d or dd I tried on sizers and I liked the 425 but I don't want to get them done and wish I went bigger or look top heavy because of them. My pre op appointment is November 19, and my surgery is December 4th. I can't believe it's almost time!
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon