Botox Migrated and Caused Eye Pain - Cincinnati, OH

Hi, I wanted to post a review of my experience...

Hi, I wanted to post a review of my experience with Botox to help others make an informed decision before getting it done.
I've been getting botox every 6 months for the past two years to freeze the muscle that pulls my eyebrows down, this gives me a mini eye lift without looking weird. I've always been very happy but this time it migrated down to the eye muscle and has given me a swollen eye lid and eye pain. It really is hard to even deal with this pain every day!

I didn't put two and two together at first so I saw my optometrist and then an Ophthalmologist and neither could figure out why my right eye was acting like this. The Ophthalmologist ordered a CT scan of my eye and brain and when that came back normal he was stumped.

THEN I mentioned having botox 2 weeks prior to this whole mess. And that's when we put it together...the botox migrated down and it weakened my blink and that has caused dry eye, slight swelling and this constant burning, foreign object sensation.
The good news is it'll wear off...but until then I'm in for several more months of this pain.

Has anyone else had this happen?