60 Years Old - Facelift and Saline Breast Implants - Cincinnati, OH

I have been considering facelift surgery for...

I have been considering facelift surgery for several years so I’ve been reading all the reviews I could find on doctors in my area for a long time. I procrastinated because it was hard for me to trust anyone with my face. After years of procrastination, it was finally decision time. I just had to do something about my sagging jowls and neck. I scheduled my consultation with Dr. Mandell-Brown. He spent about 45 minutes discussing my concerns and my options. He was very honest about the kind of results I could expect. After my consultation, my husband (who is in the medical field) and I both felt that Dr. Mandell-Brown was the right choice for me. Three weeks ago Dr. Mandell-Brown performed both a mid-face lift and breast augmentation on me. Having both procedures on the same day meant I would be in surgery for several hours. When I arrived the morning of my surgery, I felt very comfortable that I was in good hands. Dr. Mandell-Brown had a full team of medical professionals on hand for my surgery including a board certified anesthesiologist. Today, I feel that I definitely put my trust in the right doctor. My saline implants are perfect and very natural looking and my face and neck look amazing. I still have some swelling and numbness around my ears but nothing that is noticeable to anyone else. Thanks to Dr. Mandell-Brown I look and feel younger and my surgical experience was excellent!

Before and after