51 Year Old Contemplating Neck Lift for 5 Years - Cincinnati, OH

I had been contemplating a neck lift for some time...

I had been contemplating a neck lift for some time and had done my research. I watched Dr. Mendelsohn video clip on the Advanced Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center web site regarding the neck lift procedure done with local anesthetic and mild sedation and that fit exactly what I was looking for. I was not interested in a long recovery or down time.
From my first contact with the office to schedule my consult I knew this was going to be the place for me. The customer service and friendliness was outstanding. I received a call from Mark several days before my appointment to discuss what I was interested in having done cosmetically. He took the time to answer questions and discuss concerns. He met me at the office before I spoke with Dr. Mendelsohn to check in again and answer questions, His friendliness and kindness was very much appreciated and put myself and my husband at ease. Dr. Mendelsohn was wonderful from my first meeting with him. He was very thorough in answering questions as well as realistic as to what I could expect during and after the surgery. He called the night before surgery to see if I had questions or concerns that he could assist in answering. Upon arrival I was greeted by my kind nurse Mickey. All of my questions were answered, I met with Dr. Mendelsohn one more time prior to surgery and it seemed like minutes and I was completely finished and ready to go home. I was very comfortable and slept through the surgery with the mild pill sedation I was given along with the local anesthetic. Bandages were removed the next morning at the office and at my follow up appointment 1 week later my sutures were removed. With my hair covering the sides of my face and my ears you couldn't tell by looking at me that I had even had surgery. I was so pleased with my experience from start to finish. The staff are so friendly and always willing to answering questions. Mark, Jaime P, Kristin, Mickey, Diana, Michelle, Karen, and most of all Dr. Mendelsohn thank you for such a wonderful experience. I am truly grateful that what I felt on the inside as far as my appearance now matches the outside appearance. Priceless.
Michelle Huffman
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

OUTSTANDING from start to finish!!!!!