45 Years Old, Botox & Lip Augmentation. Cincinnati, OH

I had been Botox daydreaming for a while, had a...

I had been Botox daydreaming for a while, had a bad day at work, and decided to make the appointment. At first I just planned on treating the glabella area (area between the eye brows) and upon seeing my "before" pictures taken at the doctors office, I decided I had to do my crow's feet also. I also had lip augmentation with juvaderm. Go big or go home right! (well not big big, but bigger). I had my visit today and it was quite pleasant. No pain, except for a slight pinch with the lip augmentation. I haven't had any negative side effects thus far and I agree with some of the other sentiments, "what took me so long". I was told it could take up to 2 weeks to see the results with the Botox. I can't wait, and will post an update.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mendelsohn definitely lives up to his stellar reputation. Very friendly and engaging and puts you at ease while under his care. This is my first time ever having any "work" done and I'm really happy I chose him. I also can't wait to do more. I nailed his office staff with questions over email prior to my appointment and they were extremely affable and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Mendelsohn.