30 Year Old Gastric Sleeve Patient Who Had Tummy Tuck/lipo Suction - Cincinnati, OH

I LOVE Dr. Martin. He is very fair on pricing and...

I LOVE Dr. Martin. He is very fair on pricing and does an EXCELLENT job. Although I'm still in the love-hate relationship with him as I'm 6 days post op and still in pain :) But after meeting with several doctors, Dr. Kurtis is so professional and good at his job. I had one doctor tell me (from the plastic surgery group....run far away from them!!) that'd I'd need a Fleur De Lyse tummy tuck (where they cut you from hip to hip and up and down.) Dr. Martin said that was absolutely not needed and I could get the results with a very low incision that will be hidden if I want to wear a bikini. I will post 2 photos: 1st one was day before surgery (after I lost 90 lbs) and the second my hubby snapped within an hour of surgery. Thank goodness he did that because now I'm super swollen, but now I know the results to expect!
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Martin is hilarious!!! Both him and my husband were cracking movie quotes from will ferrell movies and dumb and dumber! Lol. You will love him! He is very honest, trust-worthy, and most importantly EXTREMELY skilled! Best surgeon in town! All 5 stars except for some staff members who come off rude almost every time I am there. That is not a reflection on Dr. Martin and I hope he can address this with his staff.