22 Year Old, Full Rhinoplasty. Cincinnati, OH

I have always wanted to change my nose.. Playing...

I have always wanted to change my nose.. Playing soccer my whole life I have always been more inclined for facial injury, hitting my nose more times than I would like. After a few years of research I finally decided on a surgeon in Cincinnati, Dr. Mandell Brown. When I scheduled my initial consultation with him I was so happy, everything was perfect from time I stepped foot into his office I knew I was in the right place. I scheduled visits with other doctors around the United States but eventually made my way back to Mandell Brown. I had my surgery on July the 10th. It was one of the worst pain I have ever been in my whole life but so far it has been worth it. Everyday I see a change in my nose, less swelling and more contour. My follow up visits with Mandell Brown have been excellent, he really takes the time with you and makes sure he thoroughly answers any questions you may have. I can't wait to see the final results.

Three weeks post op

Three weeks post op mark. I apologize in advance for only having post 'work out' pictures. My nose is still decreasing in swelling. My profile on each side aren't matching but I believe it will come together in time. My face is so flaky ! I've been using moisturizer everyday ! Be sure to be prepared for that.

3 months post op

It has been three months post op, time flies by so quick! I am extremely happy with my nose.. It's a great feeling to not be self conscious anymore. Before my surgery, I would not take a picture from a side angle, because it was not flattering. And to be honest I even had a hard time with a full front facial shot because my nose was very crooked. Now, I am constantly on my phone taking selfies! Which is not something to be proud of or boast but it sparks a good feeling within

So yes it's been 3 months since the operation, which means I'm no where near the recovery 1 year mark. I'm still very cautious when putting on and taking off clothing and I had completely stopped any type of contact sport. (I played soccer in college and my whole life so this has been very hard). And you better believe when I go out with my friends on the weekend, I am on guard and stray away from any drunken, flailing arms. I know some may think that this is over-kill but it's important to remember how fragile your nose is, no matter what recovery month you are in. So please keep that in mind :)

My front profile is becoming more and more straight each day and the numbness in my tip is slowly decreasing. There is a little bump that is still on my nose but it is very minimal.

Dr. Mandell Brown did a fabulous job, and is SO caring/considerate. Going into this procedure, you will have many options. You will spend countless hours reviewing other doctors/patients, do not tread lightly. I am grateful that I did my homework on the Mandell Brown Plastic Surgery Center and had a great experience.

More 3 month post op picture

Different profiles. These are not very flattering but I know these will truely show how my nose is reflected in month number 3. Also, you can see there is a slight bump on my left side.

One month before revision ????

So, my surgery was preformed in July of 2015. Yesterday, I just scheduled my revision for June 16 of 2016. There was still a bump on my nose that was not addressed! I'm very anxious, nervous to get this over with. I am a HUGE baby when it comes to pain.. This is the last thing I wanted but I'm happy the doctor is providing this to me. Finally, after this minor surgery, my nose should be perfect.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mandell Brown really takes the time for his patients. I feel safe and secure coming to him with questions and his knowledge is impeccable.