Dr. Miguel Alfaro Davila, - the Best Doctor Ever - Costa Rica, CR

I went to Costa Rica for a plastic surgery, well...

I went to Costa Rica for a plastic surgery, well after I was butchered by a doctor in the States. I did a looong research, - on all the plastic surgeons in Costa Rica, and finally I had to choose between two - Miguel Alfaro and Victor Urzola (I almost started my own reality tv show called "Plastic Surgery Patient of Love" - you know like "Flavor of Love", "Rock of Love" etc. lol)
So, I went to San Jose and what can I tell you... I am really, really, really pleased with the results. Dr. Alfaro and his daughter Monica (who is a general practitioner who helps him with the surgeries) are awesome people and most of all awesome doctors. It is a surprise to me that he gets so little coverage on the internet. I am not really into writing blogs and stuff, but in this case I just feel I have to let the world know that Dr. Alfaro is a great doctor. He did facelift and a nose job. Both of which were a State of the Art. I have always been ugly, charming but ugly... He actually made me look cute...

I also stayed in the Chetica ranch which is very unexpensive and really, really, really good! Lorenna and Ruben are awesome people and very good hosts. The nature around the ranch is beautiful and the interior inside the cabins is just gorgeous.

Also Dra Monica Alfaro (Dr. Alfaro's Daughter) owns a spa where as a patient I had a whole bunch of complimentary massages and treatments. The massage girl there is so, so good, she made my skin glow (it has always been dull). She is also a physical therapist and she fixed my shoulder! Amazing.

I did not see the "fun" part of Costa Rica, but I am having all the fun of the world looking at my face in the mirror now.

As much as I have heard here (and seen results) Dr Victor Urzola is a great doctor also. He has a brother who is a dentist and who works in the same clinic. The both are really, really good. I am saying this on the base of what I've seen so far.
Dr. Miguel Alfaro Davila