Exceptional Experience. Very Happy and Grateful with Dr. Pavajeau - Colombia

I don't know how anyone can possibly have a bad...

I don't know how anyone can possibly have a bad comment to make about Dr. Luis Pavajeau. I went for a consultation for a rhinoplasty and Breast augmentation and Dr. Pavajeau answered all my questions and concerns I had about the procedure. He came highly recommended, and I was very impressed with his background, experience, qualifications, and awards. ( He has won more awards than any other plastic surgeon in Colombia) His very professional staff made me feel very comfortable and relaxed before and after the surgery. They are the most professional and the most friendly staff I have ever encountered. They are welcoming and go above and beyond their duties. Yes, Dr. Pavajeau is the expert on what that should be and not us. Our expectations at times may be unrealistic. But having said that, I did get my time to voice my expectations and concerns and every single time I spoke to Dr. Pavajeau the conversation always ended with "any questions?" I was completely confident in his expertise and explanations and I would recommend anyone to him! I would like to thank the staff, the anesthesiologist Dr. Martes, and Dr. Pavajeau for making my experience exceptional. Dr. Pavajeau gave me a real natural look and this is why I chose him. My procedure have given me lots of confidence. My experience was extraordinary !!!! Thank you Dr. Pavajeau.

28 days after the operation.

28 days after the operation.

Before & After