Tired Of Looking Tired - Chula Vista, CA

I met with Dr. Sadi Erfani of Spirit Lift Plastic...

I met with Dr. Sadi Erfani of Spirit Lift Plastic Surgery after having people continually ask if I was getting enough sleep or if everything was okay because I looked tired. As I am in sales, looking my best is important. I realized I had to do something about my situation. Dr. Erfani suggested that I have a facial fat transfer which involved taking out some fat through my stomach through liposuction (cool) and then purifying it to be injected under my eye areas that was giving me a hallowed and aged look. Dr. Erfani was open and extremely likeable. After checking out some of his reviews, I decided to have the procedure. Without getting into lengthy play by play description, I am extremely happy with the way things turned out.

Right now, I look and easily feel ten years younger. I have had a couple people that know me kept staring and saying how much younger I look. I am grateful to Dr. Erfani for not only helping me to look great but restoring a youthful vigor back.
La Jolla Physician

Dr. Erfani was extremely knowledgeable and incredibly laid back, which I thought was a great combination. When the procedure was performed, I was incredibly impressed with him and his staff as they anted to make sure that I was alright every step of the way.