CoolSculpting - Chula Vista, CA

It works! Those who say it doesn't work are...

It works! Those who say it doesn't work are probably expecting a liposuction result. That is not what CoolSculpting will do. I cannot have liposuction because a medical condition. My doctor was honest and straightforward. He said you will achieve UP TO 25 percent fat reduction. He was right on the mark. I lost about 20 percent of my fat. With age comes the pooch that I just couldn't get rid of, no matter how much I exercised. In addition, I'm only 100 lbs. Still, I have a little pooch left because - as I said - it only kills up to 25 percent of the fat cells. For those who have a lot of fat, or who want drastic and quick results, and can handle the downtime, then lipo is the way to go. I shredded my photos. Sorry. You just have to take my word for it.
Chula Vista Dermatologic Surgeon

My doctor was understanding, patient and rational. He could be a bit more friendly, but I think he's just a quiet guy. My other doctors (endocrinologist, PCP, my other dermatologist, etc.) are much more personable. What I did NOT appreciate was the way the staff took my before-and-after measurements. Puh-leeeez! Who do they think they're fooling? They took my waist measurement almost up to my breast area BEFORE the procedure, and then six weeks AFTER the procedure, they took my waist measurement precisely where my waist is. The same goes for other areas. I would suggest they not do that. I'm a very detailed person and it wasn't that difficult to notice. Sheesh!