25, 2 Kids, 5'3, 128lbs. Chula Vista, CA

I had two kids and about a year after my second i...

they move
0:08
I had two kids and about a year after my second i decided to get implants to fill loose skin i had. I had wanted implants since i was 18 i was a small chested girl very active but also disproportionate. The consult went great and the staff was very friendly. Dr. Nojan Talebzadeh always seemed a bit rushed but i just figured that was his personality. The surgery went great. I was in and out of his surgery center ( which was in the same office) in about an hour. I felt good. Minimal pain even the following days to come. He removed my stitches and reassured me that the scar would minimize alot over time. Well sounds like i had a great experience right? ...Wrong! I first noticed that the scar seemed to not be fading as fast and much as i thought. Its been two years and its still very much there (as you can see in the photos). And the implants seem to fall under my arm pis when i lay on my back. I wish he would have informed me that i would need a bit of a lift before agreeing to the surgery. And he put the implants under the muscle but i didnt know they were going to move every time i move my arms. They flex so high when i pick things up it looks like they are sitting on a table. Ive tried calling many times with no one picking up and finally gave up and decided im going to have to look for another doctor and pray for better results. Really disappointed because with kids saving money to do anything for myself is hard enough and im sure the revision wont be cheap.
Dr. Nojan Talebzadeh

Dr. T lead me to believe he was professional