44 Y/o 3 Grown Children, Athlete - Full Mommy makeover - Sacramento, CA

I don't even know where to start. I will say that...

I don't even know where to start. I will say that I would gladly trade three members of my own family to take in Cheryl, Shanna, and Dr. Perry. They are tremendously supportive, informative, friendly beyond belief. I feel like I've know them forever. My comfort level with them since day one was through the roof. There was never a time that I called with a question that was not answered. I was never given the runaround, I was always given as much time as I needed to have all of my questions answered to the fullest. I was made to understand everything that was going to be involved in my procedure.

I had a complete mommy makeover, tummy tuck, breast lift with implants. Also some lipo. I couldn't be more happy with the results. I can't believe I have my body back after so many years and I look absolutely beautiful! And to top it off, it's only been a week and a half since surgery! I am so impressed with the results that my own 75 year old mother is going to have the surgery done as well. I have so much faith with Chrysalis Cosmetics and Dr. Perry and his entire staff to care for my mother and to make sure she comes through this safely and with perfect results. I recommend Dr. Perry to anyone, obviously if I'll recommend my own mother.

After the first visit you will find the incredible confidence that I did; I never once had any anxiety about the procedure. I owe all this to the staff, namely Cheryl and Shanna who I worked work the most. Thank you all for my beautiful transformation. You've given me back so much. You are all truly the best in this field. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon