If You Want It, DEFINITELY Get It! - South Africa

My name is Jenna I'm 23 years old, I was a 32A and...

My name is Jenna I'm 23 years old, I was a 32A and I hated being flat chested. I had such a great experience having this procedure, I was terrified of the pain I was going to have afterwards and Dr Maresky told me not to worry I should feel uncomfortable and that I should not have a lot of pain. Obviously I thought "okay I'm sure I will have tons of pain" (I mean you are having something out inside your chest)
I woke up and my chest felt heavy the procedure took 1.5hours and I went home the same day. Honestly there was almost no pain I just felt uncomfortable and I took my pain medication exactly how I was instructed even if I felt fine and normal.
This was probably the best thing I have ever done, from the first time I met Dr Maresky till now I have felt so comfortable and I am beyond happy with my results if I have any questions I call him and his always happy to help!
Also the great thing is you not bound to your bed, you can do normal things from the get go! I was driving by the 5th day and lifting my arms from like day 2.. It's hasn't even been two months and I'm back at gym and I can "squeeze" my breasts and it feels like apart of me not like a foreign object, I also am wearing bras which feel comfortable and I had mine put in underneath the breast - the cuts look amazing and will fade over time and eventually you won't see them..
I went to the size 32C / 240CC.
If you are thinking of having one, with out a doubt I would say do not think twice!! Make an appointment to see Dr Maresky and just do it - this will probably be the greatest thing you've ever done and you won't look back that I promise you :)

South Africa Plastic Surgeon

From day 1 I was comfortable, I can't say I had an doubts or worries. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and spends time with you so that you and him know exactly what you want! I enjoyed my experience and I knew I was going to get great results. Thanks Dr Maresky