Phenomenol Rhinoplasty Procedure

For many years I had been quite self conscious...

For many years I had been quite self conscious about my nose, and I would say it certainly had an effect on my confidence levels. I decided to do something about it but I wouldn't want people to think of me as vain in any way, I just needed to do this for my self. Through many months of contemplating I thought it fitting to at least consult With a doctor and get his professional advice before I gave up on the idea. Following this consult I was left feeling even more aware of my nose and this bump on my nose was all I saw whenever I looked in the mirror. The big decision- to go ahead with the surgery or not to? I went ahead with it! The day came and while i was preparing for my surgery i literaly wanted to get off that bed and run! What was i doing? I should be happy with how i am and not want to change a thing but i could not get this bump out of my head- i wanted it gone. Dr Jedeikin put me at ease on the Day and there was never a moment where i doubted his abilities at all, he was phenomenol, what an artist.he altered the width of my nose, reduced the bump completely and gave me more of an angular tip. It took all of 3 hours, woke up and since then have not felt any pain! I am so pleased with the results!

Another before pic

Before pic

The days following surgery

Day 2

Day 4

Cheeks remain swollen but eyes much better

Day 5

Day 5

More before pics

Day 6

Day 8

Cast removed, still swollen on bridge of nose and yellow bruising under eyes and cheeks

15 days post op

1 month and a half after surgery

4 months since surgery

Swelling gone down quite a bit on the bridge of nose. Overall very content:)
Dr Jedeikin

Phenomenol Doctor and artist! Very professional manner. He has your best interest at heart, and adds his professional advice where needed. Ensures that your expectations are met and that you are realistic with the outcome. He has an extremely neat and steady hand. I felt extremely comfortable From the day I met Doctor Jedeikin, his presence and confidence enabled me to become 100% comfortable with the decision that I made. I am forever grateful! Thank you so much for enhancing my look:)